2012 Hayabusa

Neither colour are too bad...
Personally the Blue bikes are the best and fastest!!!

But how about something new Suzuki..... Gen III ????

They took a practical approach - still King, still sells well - why bother changing? I'll stick with my Gen I, and wait till Suzuki is cornered and comes up with super charged Gen III. :whistle:

That's pretty sad, they'll have to do something soon to come back with this zx14 hype.

This is what happens to a company that becomes complacent and resting too much on past success. they know sales of the busa far exceed that of the ninja but kawasaki is not going to take it lying down as we see for the 2012 model. I say good job kawa and thank you for B&%CH slapping Suzuki and hopefully waking them up. They had better get on the ball and update the bike like they should. Otherwise they are going to loose some of that loyalty.

Looks like we ,ie, Canada, get a red version.

GSX1300R2012.jpg

Honestly we are lucky that they even released anything at all this year. It wouldn’t have surprised me if they had just focused on rebuilding their country. Although I knew as soon as I bought mine the new paint scheme would roll out. Yes the blue ones are faster.

Honestly we are lucky that they even released anything at all this year. It wouldn’t have surprised me if they had just focused on rebuilding their country. Although I knew as soon as I bought mine the new paint scheme would roll out. Yes the blue ones are faster.

You must have bought a white one :poke:
:laugh:

I've stopped looking at the new Busa's when they come out. It so much of the same crap.

im going back to sleep now. wake me up when some one wakes the suzuki team up.... kawasaki's might be ugly but at least they have some drive.

im going back to sleep now. wake me up when some one wakes the suzuki team up.... kawasaki's might be ugly but at least they have some drive.

Suzuki rep is here.... Maybe I'll go bust his balls lol

Nevermind, he agrees that color/graphic choices weren't very good. He's also Hayabusa guy himself.... He has a 99' 1507cc bike

Back