2012 Hayabusa

Need for Speed!

Registered
The 2012 Hayabusa is now on Suzuki's homepage. Ony paint and graphics changes for this year! :laugh: I guess I should have figured that since we are already riding the best of the best, and everyone else is still trying to catch up! :thumbsup:

Sooooooo disappointed. Way to go Suzuki and release 2 more black and white color schemes

:dunno: what's the issue with the colors? They have the fastest color...black....and the slowest color....white....for those that can't handle the brutal performance of the black bikes. :laugh:

Via Tapatalk

Same on the GSXR 750 and 600, basically same as last year. I am really dissapointed, but not suprised. :) Hard times must have hit Suzuki in the design department.

Anyone know for sure if the 2012 will be released here in the states?Several dealers i've spoken to said it's a EURO model and we wouldn't be getting any.

(would like to know for sure one way or the other before i go out and pick up a 2011 since it'll be a year old in 2 months)

SO glad I didnt wait for the 2012. They both look great (especially the fastest colored one), but I have had too much fun with the BLACK 2011 this year.

Anyone know for sure if the 2012 will be released here in the states?Several dealers i've spoken to said it's a EURO model and we wouldn't be getting any.

(would like to know for sure one way or the other before i go out and pick up a 2011 since it'll be a year old in 2 months)

Yeah, the black and white ones will be here, but apparently not the red. They are posted on the American Suzuki website.

Wow way to go Zuk . Black and white , who thought up that ? Meanwhile Kawi has revamped there bike . Sounds like zuk needs to fire a few people and figure out what people want.

Wow way to go Zuk . Black and white , who thought up that ? Meanwhile Kawi has revamped there bike . Sounds like zuk needs to fire a few people and figure out what people want.

Agreed. If work was not so bad and I had the money I really dont think I would buy a new Zuk. Thats sad. :(

Was hoping for some different colors at least. Got some different sticker designs and a $300 price increase instead.:unhappy:

But.. I'm liking the looks of another model that HAS been redesigned a bit. The GSXR1000. Finally with a single muffler again. Also some different bodywork, and claimed chassis changes. I've been wanting a liter bike for years (was looking at a Gixxer 1k when I got the Busa instead), and had pretty much written the GSXR off as a has been. Been looking hard at either a ZX10R or a CBR1000, but will now have to reconsider the 'Zuk offering too.:thumbsup:

Was hoping for some different colors at least. Got some different sticker designs and a $300 price increase instead.:unhappy:

But.. I'm liking the looks of another model that HAS been redesigned a bit. The GSXR1000. Finally with a single muffler again. Also some different bodywork, and claimed chassis changes. I've been wanting a liter bike for years (was looking at a Gixxer 1k when I got the Busa instead), and had pretty much written the GSXR off as a has been. Been looking hard at either a ZX10R or a CBR1000, but will now have to reconsider the 'Zuk offering too.:thumbsup:

A friend of mine has an 11 ZX10 and really likes it, he had a 08 gixxer 1000, says the ZX10 is hands down better. If I were you I would try to ride both to see what you like the best.

See what the Roadracing World ride reports are on the new GSXR. Getting to test ride one is going to be hard to do (read "impossible"). That ZX10R is a sweet bike. Electronics are reported to be better in several ways than the Beemer bike's. CBR1000 is also a known item, and I like the fit/feel of them. Dunno, we'll see, be spring before I would be buying anything.

See what the Roadracing World ride reports are on the new GSXR. Getting to test ride one is going to be hard to do (read "impossible"). That ZX10R is a sweet bike. Electronics are reported to be better in several ways than the Beemer bike's. CBR1000 is also a known item, and I like the fit/feel of them. Dunno, we'll see, be spring before I would be buying anything.

Good luck with your choce. :)

Back