User Names

I have had a couple of questions regarding my name. Pronounced, two--tone---vert. I used to have a two tone convertible mustang.

lets see my second bike was a '98 ninja zx-9R. So all the guys in my shop in the air force called me mrninja cause when it came to bikes i was the one who usually knew all the info and up to date stuff. i turned it into a street dtrip bike. so just kind of stuck with me through the years

I was a volunteer firefighter for many years. I use to use just firedog (My truck plates) but then sites started needing numbers for added security. On the radio the cheif was always 5800. 58 for our station and 00 for cheif. So I decided I would be cheif of my own life and just kept my station number.

H(er)
R(oyal)
H(ighness)
DI(ana)

I have the wave down.

P is the first letter of my name and Co is the first two letters of my last name. I own a 1996 taurus sho put it all together and you get P-CO-SHO! I have 10 uncles and they all used to call me phil-co, so I guess thats where it all started from + my car.:beerchug:

DSC00891.jpg

Mine came from dial up days. Pronounced "Word Cat" but formerly spelled \/\/3|2d_k4+. Then slowly came to werdkat as it was easier to type when logging into things. The original spelling was from "groups" I belonged to doing white hat type activities. The later was for my counterstrike/q/q3 days. Most people that know by this call me "werd".

My aim screenname Orange Highliter, was created while sitting in C++ class. I needed to send some code and all we had access to was AIM express. Trying to figure out a name, I saw an Orange Highlighter....well the rest is as they say...history.

See you guys in April

I used to have a kawasaki zx-12 with plates MST1TD... had to leave the E out as plates only use six letters. It's Most wanted so there you have it my name is not Ted.

I used to be in the Bandit owners club. Had a B12. When I was thinking of trading up for a Busa I registered here with my old Bandit site user name. Celtic is the Irish link.

If I had the time back, I'd change it to rebelBusa (Cork is called the rebel county in Ireland).

Or maybe I'd call myself "The Leprechaun" (cue Mike Myers in Waynes World, "I'm the Leprechaaaaaaaaaaun" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

YTMND - Wayne's World 2 - I'm the Leprechaun(Refresh)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

VFR....WAS WHAT I WAS RIDING WHEN I DECIDED A "BUSA" WAS NEXT>>> SORRY GUYS NOT TOO FLASHY BTW...CAN WE CHANGE OR DO THEY HAVE TO STAY? (user names that is)

2000 model unrestricted personalized plate. Can't put 200 MPH because that can come up as an actual plate issued by the state, so I reversed it MPH200.

Busa Back.JPG

My last name is macon. My 67 camaro has a 454 in it. And my NMA national number when i raced moto-cross was 454.

Being in EMS it is a nick name given to us by cops, fire fighters, Drs, Nurses and pretty much anyone else.. Seems were allways playing Dr in a Ditch some where.

Strom as in my DL1000 "V-Strom" sport adventure bike & Busa as in my GSX1300R "well, u know the rest" mistress, Easy for me to remember. :-)

Back