Gen-3 ECU now able to flash/tune…

woolich and smith both offer confirmed OBDII scan tools. I think Moore offers them as well.
We have been working on diagnostics being implemented software side the past week so you can view and clear codes using your bike side tuning harness. We will continue working on them as well as adding in a few extras (wink wink).

But yes, we do also have SDS to OBD II cables and compatible OBD Scan tools for those who have their ECUs tuned elsewhere and as such don't have their own tuning products, but still want the ability to view/clear codes themselves.

Well, ask and ye shall receive.

:::EDIT - Update is live::::
Users will have a new "Diagnostics" option showing shortly to view and clear service codes as well as the ability to mimic a lot of the functions avaialable from the SDS 2 unit when connected to the new Busa. Thanks Adam for the suggestion ;)

6d1d4c60-1ce7-47f5-8135-f0af035d672c.jpg

There should also be an update being pushed out for the small, small amount of users who were having issues with data logs being generated. I think that update should be rolled out at the same time as the diagnostics one, but I'm not 100% on that.

For those interested in the functions shown above, this can only be done with an on bike flashing harness. These functions are not available with a bench harness. As we work within and with the stock OEM diagnostics system, we need the ECU installed on the bike for those functions to work. Nor will it work with a SDS to OBD II adapter harness and OBD II scanner - these functions above in the screenshot are only available with our on bike tuning products.

Last edited:

Users will have a new "Diagnostics" option showing shortly to view and clear service codes as well as the ability to mimic a lot of the functions avaialable from the SDS 2 unit when connected to the new Busa. Thanks Adam for the suggestion ;)

View attachment 1652899

There should also be an update being pushed out for the small, small amount of users who were having issues with data logs being generated. I think that update should be rolled out at the same time as the diagnostics one, but I'm not 100% on that.

For those interested in the functions shown above, this can only be done with an on bike flashing harness. These functions are not available with a bench harness. As we work within and with the stock OEM diagnostics system, we need the ECU installed on the bike for those functions to work. Nor will it work with a SDS to OBD II adapter harness and OBD II scanner - these functions above in the screenshot are only available with our on bike tuning products.

What's the off chance you have found some way, some how, an easter egg option in the ECU where you can turn a the TFT into a digital speedometer?! Long shot, but had to inquire. :)

View attachment 1652899

since its ask and recieve how about ability to sync throttle bodies since suzuki made it so you have to have factory scan tool to do it?

I also find this whole debate to be a really interesting intersection of Technology, Society, Economics, and even Environmental Protection. All factor into this equation, but the most interesting thing is that maybe fashion is trumping everything else. Humans are pretty simple apes and doing what other apes like is so drilled into us I don't think we see it half the time.

Maybe torque is simply in fashion right now:
big yammie channel is trash

I don’t think he’s a Brock’s fan…lol.
Not for or against. Just seems so many worship at the church of brock.
Any church leader that takes an angle grinder to brake pads and states it’s a good thing, is questionable to me and I’d question my belief in said church.
But that’s just me…

I wonder if they get paid to put up a brock flag for the video shoot?

I’d love to see a dyno run and tune with a Akro or Yosh for instance as they’re readily available outside the US.

Since we are making requests, my “pet peeve” is the tft being locked when cruise is set. I’d like to be able to toggle and change things without turning off cruise.
I thought I was the only one !

On my H2 SX I got used to being able to check fuel range, trip counters, change the display etc when on cruise control. It was normal during longer highway sections and I wasn’t trying to watch my speed. It‘d be nice on the Busa.

Welp today is the day. I am getting the moore mafia tune at 230 ish. Hes doing it remotely and as soon as I get it worked out to have the autotune working Ill have it going too. I can wait to feel that midrange seat of the pants feeling increase. Bring it on !!!! Ill let yall know how is really feels.

since its ask and recieve how about ability to sync throttle bodies since suzuki made it so you have to have factory scan tool to do it?
This is included in the software in the diagnostics section under the ISC fixed volume on option. This keeps the ISC value constant so you can balance the throttle bodies. Enable it - balance them - disable it.

What's the off chance you have found some way, some how, an easter egg option in the ECU where you can turn a the TFT into a digital speedometer?! Long shot, but had to inquire. :)
Since we are making requests, my “pet peeve” is the tft being locked when cruise is set. I’d like to be able to toggle and change things without turning off cruise.
A lot of this sort of stuff, when it comes to the dash, is moreso a hardware constraint with the dash itself rather than the code of the ECU.

Back