Gen-3 ECU now able to flash/tune…

OK so 24 hours and a flat tire later. My cheap Amazon obd2 speedometer is now reading that the vehicle is no longer supported. Soon as I finish getting my new tire fitted I will get the bike back home and try a few other things. Just curious why the flash would effect the obd2 speedometer. @InfiniteReality does yours still work?

OK so 24 hours and a flat tire later. My cheap Amazon obd2 speedometer is now reading that the vehicle is no longer supported. Soon as I finish getting my new tire fitted I will get the bike back home and try a few other things. Just curious why the flash would effect the obd2 speedometer. @InfiniteReality does yours still work?
Hope you get her fixed. Until the mishap, could you feel The difference with the flash?

Hope you get her fixed. Until the mishap, could you feel The difference with the flash?
Oh yes I definitely felt the difference. Mid range power is better. Throttle response way better. Definitely a different feeling bike. Also the pops and bangs are a nice bonus and fun to play with. They don't happen until after 6500 or so.

?? Well that's odd. He made a point of stressing how much more expensive it was in the video.

Oooh, he may have been talking about the Woolich hardware, got it.

?? Well that's odd. He made a point of stressing how much more expensive it was in the video.

Oooh, he may have been talking about the Woolich hardware, got it.
so for the autotune option is more than just the standard woolich. He also charges more to go back in for the 2 additional adjustments. his charge just for the tune is the same minus shipping. You just have to buy the woolich hardware.

Guys don't forget to set up the auto-tune exhaust tab. I haven't gotten with Brock's yet or maybe somebody else already has but there's a few things you definitely have to update especially when you're stepping up to the alien head 2. We got bigger headers 2.25" I think vs 2"

I have to say I’ve spoken to Cris and Magic Mike as well both in person and over the phone and by far they’re the easiest people to talk to regarding tech stuff. Most guys act like they’re holding on to the secret formula for Coca Cola and these guys are on a different level and ready to help when and where they can.
Side note: Cris’ wife is an absolute pleasure to deal with and talk to as well. I have to say he has a great team around him and it shows.
Can’t wait to get there end of next month and hang out a bit while he dynos my bike.
I’ll be picking up my new silver bike while there as well so double excited!
Anyone remember this post?

Man you guys…. I even teased it! Lol.
I won guys! I’m picking up the Moore Mafia bike later this month when I go to get my white Busa tuned. I kinda called it earlier in this thread and stayed positive and ended up being sick with excitement and losing sleep lol. Super excited to say the least!

Back