Brock’s Penta Carbon

Jim Bob

Registered
After exploring all of the exhaust options available for the gen 3, I am seriously considering the Brock’s Penta carbon. Can anyone share any reviews of it on the G3? I am curious about and boot contact with it, excess heat on foot/leg in comparison to stock, or any issues with passenger riding, etc. I am aware that it will be very loud.

I see now that they advertise Modified front section developed to complement the power delivery of the Gen 3 for sku 397113. I wonder if that addresses some of the fitment issues that I have heard of for some.

Lastly, has anyone used their street style map using the dynojet PC6? Are there any advantages of going this route in lieu of an ECU flash?

Any input would be appreciated.

After exploring all of the exhaust options available for the gen 3, I am seriously considering the Brock’s Penta carbon. Can anyone share any reviews of it on the G3? I am curious about and boot contact with it, excess heat on foot/leg in comparison to stock, or any issues with passenger riding, etc. I am aware that it will be very loud.

I see now that they advertise Modified front section developed to complement the power delivery of the Gen 3 for sku 397113. I wonder if that addresses some of the fitment issues that I have heard of for some.

Lastly, has anyone used their street style map using the dynojet PC6? Are there any advantages of going this route in lieu of an ECU flash?

Any input would be appreciated.
You're probably better off just posting your ECU off to Chris Moore at Moore Mafia Motorcycle ECU Flashing | Drag Racing Moore Mafia | Taylors, SC

The penta is probably the most popular exhaust in Gen 3s. The revised front section did help with some of the figment issues as well.

+1 on a flash vs a PC6 as well. CM or BT moto are definitely the most popular ones. I’ve run them both and liked the BT a little bit over the one from CM, but I also am running their stacks too.

I bang my heel on it ever once in a while. Not bad though. I never tuned mine because I knew I would be going turbo. When I did it there wasn't any tuning options available anyway. I'll be taking it off soon for a proper exhaust (dump pipes).

Moore Mafia has said that the Busas and 1k's they dyno tune with PenatCarbons, vs M4 with the short cf muffler...make the same hp.
If the bike is street ridden, I prefer the exhaust that radiats the least amount of heat for the hp, so a full carbon fiber muffler, vs a cf cap on a metal sleeve, and Yes...an Alienhead(not mine) did once melt a spot on my boot, so I am biased lol

Back