ECU flash

jones2507

Registered
i have a 06 busa and am wanting to get the ecu flashed was wondering what the pros and cons are of this like any performance added or fuel mileage drop any help would be great thanks.

i have a 06 busa and am wanting to get the ecu flashed was wondering what the pros and cons are of this like any performance added or fuel mileage drop any help would be great thanks.

You can eliminate the top speed limiter and unify the ignition maps (which has the same effect as a TRE without all the negative issues) . . . that will give you better throttle response in first through fourth. Fuel mileage issues are best dealt with on the dyno . . . there are no cons that I know of. Other things like raising the rev limit will not really help a stock Busa, although there are many other features you might want to take advantage of, like the ability to run a shift light, air shifter, nitrous control, etc. No downside and not expensive at all.:laugh:

What type of Yosh ? They go from reducing performance to 8 HP gains. If you have one that has the potential to give 8 I would go with the flash and tune. Can't say in your area but that can be had for $350

Back