Ecu flash and dyno tune

07i3usa

Registered
I keep hearing a lot of things about gettig my ecu flashed, I m going to be getting my bike dyno tuned shortly, I have simple mods such as full brocka exhaust, air filter, air box mod, pc3, should I get ecu flashed, and dyno tune or not both or one or the other? Thanks for your help

There is so much fuel you can throw at the bike before it runs too rich. If flashing bumps the fuel trim, then who needs a dyno?

You then have to use a piggy to adjust the fuel trim and the dyno will show where the trim is heading.

So you run the dyno/piggy session to max HP. Then you run a flash?

Get it?

You just got to find a dyno tuner that tunes using the stock ecu,Just about every tuner uses dynojet powercommander. boost by smith has a listing on his site that shows the dyno operators that tune using the stock ecu.:beerchug:

You just got to find a dyno tuner that tunes using the stock ecu,Just about every tuner uses dynojet powercommander. boost by smith has a listing on his site that shows the dyno operators that tune using the stock ecu.:beerchug:

POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES tunes using both ECU flashing and Dynojet Powercommanders. If you are truly informed and are not just following all the hype, you will understand the benefits of both. There are many good reasons for going into the ECU - of course, it all depends on your own setup, your combination. Larger injectors, removing speed limiters, unifying fuel and timing maps, using it as a kill box for an air shifter, or to trigger nitrous, and many other options. Tuning with a powercommander has many advantages as well; again, it depends on your setup. We can do either, or both:laugh:

We are located on Long Island, about 40 miles east of New York City, and have many customers from New Jersey and the surrounding states - and yes, we are on Boost by Smith's site . . .:cheerleader:

Wow a tuner that does the ECU editor, hard to find one of those. Not many know about the ecu editor. None of the riders I race with dont even know about it. Ive been using it on my 08 busa and I love it. So far I have used the dynjet map for my setup and its worked great,but I know its not perfect yet. Some have said that the map runs real rich. Need to get it on the dyno. Ya gotta hook a brotha up with some dyno time Frank.

Back