ECU GEN 3 UNLOCK

Okay, very excited. But I don't have any tuners nearby who seem up on this. And I don't have a Windows computer / laptop.

I do have a Yosh pipe I haven't installed yet, and I would be happy I think with just a map for that pipe on this bike. Without having to watch a couple of hours of Woolich videos, can someone tell me what hardware / software I would need?

I'm also willing to mail in the ECU if that's the best option...

Okay, very excited. But I don't have any tuners nearby who seem up on this. And I don't have a Windows computer / laptop.

I do have a Yosh pipe I haven't installed yet, and I would be happy I think with just a map for that pipe on this bike. Without having to watch a couple of hours of Woolich videos, can someone tell me what hardware / software I would need?

I'm also willing to mail in the ECU if that's the best option...

Just mail it to Chris Moore.
Once he says Go, any day now, he turns them around quick and you don't to do anything else.
That's the cheapest and easiest way, and with his skill and reputation, there's no worries...you're not mailing your ecu to some sketchy internet guy like me, lmao

Once he says Go, any day now, he turns them around quick and you don't to do anything else.
That's the cheapest and easiest way, and with his skill and reputation, there's no worries...you're not mailing your ecu to some sketchy internet guy like me, lmao
Chris announced he will have reveal video Sat. Also he will start offering the service in a week or so.

Okay, cool, but I want Woolich to get paid too. I'm very grateful for the service. I wouldn't have bought the bike without it. And I guess I'm still not clear on relationship between the software and the hardware. Does Chris Moore have to pay Woollich for software for my ECU? If so then we're good.

Okay, cool, but I want Woolich to get paid too. I'm very grateful for the service. I wouldn't have bought the bike without it. And I guess I'm still not clear on relationship between the software and the hardware. Does Chris Moore have to pay Woollich for software for my ECU? If so then we're good.
To break it down to the easiest way possible, Woolich Racing just develops the hardware and software for specific models. They then sell this hardware and software to individuals and tuning shops who can then tune their motorcycles, themself.

Part of this package is a "bin file definition key" or "key", which is essentially a license that allows the account that purchased it to make an unlimited amount of changes to a specific, individual ECU.

So yes, Chris has to buy keys from Woolich Racing for each ECU he flashes using his proprietary, self developed mapping. So you're paying Chris for his mapping and Chris is paying Woolich Racing for the license he used in order to update an ECU.

Hope that explains it?

To break it down to the easiest way possible, Woolich Racing just develops the hardware and software for specific models. They then sell this hardware and software to individuals and tuning shops who can then tune their motorcycles, themself.

Part of this package is a "bin file definition key" or "key", which is essentially a license that allows the account that purchased it to make an unlimited amount of changes to a specific, individual ECU.

So yes, Chris has to buy keys from Woolich Racing for each ECU he flashes using his proprietary, self developed mapping. So you're paying Chris for his mapping and Chris is paying Woolich Racing for the license he used in order to update an ECU.

Hope that explains it?
So got to ask if we purchase this entire kit and want chris to tune it does he have to pay for another "key" or can he use the one we payed for with the kit?

Oh you're a sketchy Internet guy don't kid yourself. :thumbsup:

Thanks for helping Del with his brakes.

Hope that explains it?
Perfect! That was what I was guessing, so thank you for the confirmation! And for the record, your post a few weeks ago about the ECU pushed me over the edge in buying the bike. I know it does not work that way and could never work that way, but Suzuki kind of owes you a commission...

Unlocking the ECU doesn’t seam to produce the kind of power people hoped for. Mid range was good, but not living up to the hype. I guess we have to wait till it’s been ridden and raced some.

Back