Gen-3 package HTP is working on...

Where the hell are we at with the Motec ecu kit? I see people online using them but not offering to sell. Moore is also flashing it around but no talk to move forward to sales. It is driving me nutz

Where the hell are we at with the Motec ecu kit? I see people online using them but not offering to sell. Moore is also flashing it around but no talk to move forward to sales. It is driving me nutz

From what I gather they are grafting in the gen2 version, so unless you have the know-how to do that, it's not a gen3 option for anyone else yet.
Nothing plug and play at the moment.
I'm also curious to see why Moore's Quickshifter isn't working.
I hope it's a hiccup and not a complicated issue.

From what I gather they are grafting in the gen2 version, so unless you have the know-how to do that, it's not a gen3 option for anyone else yet.
Check Chris Moore YouTube channel

The exhaust system is one of the reasons (among others) is why the bike is slower at B-ville. The PP class calls for all stock stuff intake and exhaust. When I was doing the miles I have a TiForce pipe. If I remember correctly the TiForce pipe was good for about 15 hp on my set up.
Hi. Cam profile is very important. If you need stock lift and duration, it how you get there. It is all in the ramp to lift and duration that counts. A stock cam let's say has a .308 lift and 246 duration the car runs 13 sec. Now the same car runs 12.5 sec with the new cam with the same L and D. How did they do that? Does any one know? Do not for get they can run an after market cam but it needs to stock L and D.

CM says in the earlier video where they are putting in the new G3 engine that he hasn't gotten all the bells and whistles worked out and tested (or something to that effect). When they switch the ECU the QS, ABS, TC, etc. all have to be reprogrammed in the Motec to work. That's a huge task and I wonder how many G3 owners would willingly lose those things to get the modification freedom of the Motec. I suppose you could go to the Motec and flash it later when someone figures everything out.

Well, many say they don't like nanny aids, this may call your bluff. Interestingly, get rid of those things and you have a G2 with new plastic. All of this is making the G2 look better and better. It also really begs the question should Suzuki have delivered the G3 with real power in the first place? I bet a majority of G3 buyers were assuming they could get a pipe and PC5 and deliver 200 hp. Maybe that will be the case, but apparently, it's a good bit tougher than many thought.

+1
Sounds like they just opened up the inlets, because they never mentioned bigger butterflies.

Consider they lost 6-8hp at 6k rpm too...this is a drag engine making everything up top.
I like low, mid, and top end for the street.
What's amazing is there's no secondary butterflies on Gen 3 either.....

What's amazing is there's no secondary butterflies on Gen 3 either.....
gsx1300rrqm2_throttle_body.jpg

Picture out PRESS MAP

Blarb, where are you HTP? You guys having issues with emails and work? It's hard to believe you got everyone excited and willing to give you money but... You fell off the planet.

Blarb, where are you HTP? You guys having issues with emails and work? It's hard to believe you got everyone excited and willing to give you money but... You fell off the planet.
They posted on their insta on July 19th a black and white Gen 3 with something saying news coming soon. I do appreciate them keeping it under wraps until its finalized. Nothing more I hate than an unfinished product advertised that fails miserably that needs thousands of revisions after release.

They also make these packages for several other bikes, the Hayabusa may not be on the top of the list to be completed??

Back