FINALLY THROTTLE BODY SYNC GEN 3

Ked0607

Registered
OK first of hands off to Woolich for the shop tools included with their product. If you all are planning on getting tuned go the route where you buy the woolich kit with autotune. Mooremafia can remote tune you and you get all the shoptools of the woolich. You must have a way to lock the ISC to do this.

So to get this started you'll have to remove seat and loosen both side fairings. You will have to raise the tank. Make sure to warm up the bike now. You are needing 176 degrees. Now hear comes the pain in the butt part. You will need to take the air box off to allow extra access to get oem vacuum hoses off. You will have to open the box and remove velocity stacks to get the box off. Unhook the fuel line and unplug the crankcase vent.
Unplug the 4 upper injectors. Dont forget the intake air temp sensor as well. Remove the airbox then lightly pry off the oem vacuum hoses. Set up your throttle sync tool. Now reinstall lower portion of the airbox. No need to bolt it down yet. Plug in all sensors fuel line and injectors. Here is the critical part. You must find which throttle screw is marked with white paint. THIS SCREW DOES NOT GET ADJUSTED!!! You set the three other screw to match this one on the sync tool. It is not like the Gen 2 to adjust. So at this point start the bike and let it idle while looking at the sync tool until it's at operating temp. In here's where woolich comes into play
Lock the ISC. Now adjust the 3 throttle bodies to match the one with white paint. Small adjustments only. Blip throttle in-between adjustments and let motor settle. You will do this until all 4 tubes are close. Once everything is even across the sync tool. Unlock the ISC. Shut off bike. Now take lower portion of box back off. I would recommend cleaning the throttle bodies while you are in here. @ 6k miles they were fairly dirty . Unplug the fuel pump plug from the bottom of the tank so that when you power on the bike fuel will not pump everywhere. You will have to turn LF off on the display to clean the throttle body openings. Once LF is off you can twist throttle to fully open to clean . After everything is all cleaned up, completely reinstall airbox. Plug fuel hose and injectors back in. Reinstall oem vacuum tubes. Don't forget to plug the fuel pump plug in and power up bike to verify for no leaks. MAKE SURE TO TRIPLE CHECK EVERYTHING!!! I forgot to put the breather tube back on and had to tear it all back down to get to airbox again. Now is the time to clear all codes from ECU. Once codes are clear it's time to reset isc learned value using the Woolich.

Hopefully this helps someone. Again getting the Woolich in my opinion is well worth the value of all the shoptools it provides. You get data logging too. It does more than they advertise. It is definitely worth the investment. If anyone has any questions on this I will do my best to help. Also I have a short youtube video I am attaching for visuals. I waited to post this until I went for an extended ride to make sure nothing went south. 200 miles test riding today. I did a few logfile runs and also had Mooremafia touch up the tune today as well. His customer service is superb. The remote flash is awesome.

This is a list of the shoptool functions that is available with the Woolich. I am no way shape or form compensated by anyone for this. Just to be clear. It's all for information only.

16861125190778691195430471019622.jpg

Everyone needs a little boost in their lives...

After that they need a little more....then repeat the above until you end you with a 700HP methanol bike lol :-)
Haha I don’t need that much from the bike. Just 300 or so lolol

My Z06 makes 1400 with an F1X and nitrous, and my daily is a diesel VW that’s turbo swapped and deleted and makes all the right noises. Figure the bike needs to match with boost too

Back