IMG_20171110_134102.jpg
IMG_20171110_134108.jpg
IMG_20171125_144511.jpg
IMG_20171125_144520.jpg
IMG_20171125_144556.jpg
IMG_20171125_145027.jpg
IMG_20171221_080959.jpg

very nice. thanks for posting
Hi. Yes it will be fully street legal. Well a D M E stock 08 up the rear foot peg brackets are stock 08 up that I lighted up I took out 15 ozs each. The tail on the counter is 08 up 12 inch over for drag and L S R racing. I will NOT race on the street at all! The cars are in the show room at Windmill Cycles. The red and white #99 is my 69 Lola T142 that I raced in SCCA.The 1961 Morris Minor has less than 275 miles on it. The red bike next to it is a Harley 350 Sprint from the 60s. The Jag is a 1952 XK120. I do not know if I can say this on here we sell motorcycles and cars.

Hey Mike , I like the seamless headlight set up , and I see your extensive lightening program is well underway :D . Really like that old school Kawasaki , be great to have a quick old monster like that in the collection . Great to see your car pics also bro , by the looks , you've always had a competitive itch and passion for speed . :super:

Hey Mike , I like the seamless headlight set up , and I see your extensive lightening program is well underway :D . Really like that old school Kawasaki , be great to have a quick old monster like that in the collection . Great to see your car pics also bro , by the looks , you've always had a competitive itch and passion for speed . :super:
Hi Andrew. It is a 1982 GPZ 1100 I bought the bike wreaked with about 100 miles on it. I picked up GPZ 750 side covers and put then on before I brought the bike back to my town. That is the bike I put the 1460 in the one I had to notch the head to clear the cam lift. By 1884 I went 7.69 at 173 on. It ran on the street until I put the 7 inch slick on and I then put external start on it. Then it only came out on the street for a high $ race. I have raced for about 53 years now.

know what I think.... u should hit up M and T bank... take a loan... drop said busa off with frank with ure current parts... and VOILA ure riding this summer... its the American way nowadays... just live with the debt.... remember... u are ONE winning lottery ticket away from complete financial freedom.... just mail the bank a few hundred bucks a month... done.

know what I think.... u should hit up M and T bank... take a loan... drop said busa off with frank with ure current parts... and VOILA ure riding this summer... its the American way nowadays... just live with the debt.... remember... u are ONE winning lottery ticket away from complete financial freedom.... just mail the bank a few hundred bucks a month... done.

Lol. Have you updated your thread with how you made out?

ill pm u.. u wanna know... frank got ahold of it... now it runs perfect... I couldn't be happier.

You should understand that everyone who read about the purchase and troubles wants to know! This has been like waiting so long for "Star Wars Episode 1" (well hopefully your story is better than that turned out.) If your problem thread is still locked then please touch base with the admins and request to have it unlocked so that you can finish this story.

If you made any mistakes, no one wants you to be embarrassed either. I just want to know all about your happy ending and about the cool work that Frank does with his own two hands. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I have no obligation to share anything with anyone... if u wanna know me pm me and ask respectfully... They locked my thread because things were getting outta control... and u notice u don't see brett around here anymore.. that tells u everything u wanna know.... I shouldn't have disrespected this site and I regret going about it that way now... if u wanna know how much it cost me to put it right.. u could have asked... I owe NO EXPLANATION to anyone that called me stupid or suggested it was MY FAULT... I'm not starting a new thread... its over and now its between seller and i.

Ali123 ,don't remember anyone saying you was actually stupid , more like buyer beware , didn' t want customer to test , that sort of thing . Opinions are like butts , everyone has got one , understand you want to keep it private . I think there's more understanding and fair judgement than you think about all that's gone down , there is good people who just want to get along and share the experience of Busa riding . Your bike is a weapon , and we want to hear how you like the power and everything , and if you race this beast , what you run . We need people like you , who have these huge hp dream bikes to keep the young dudes joining the Org , with legend posts .

I will share when I can ride it... not gonna thread jack anymore... its spent a while in the shop... and when I got it back its been FREEZING.. and I cant stand riding in the bitter cold.. I simply rolled it into boost a couple dozen times or so on setting number 1 (260) hp.... and even there.. its amazing... there is a lot of swooooooooooshing and and turbo sounds going on... its gonna be 100 percent street bike.. in the 12601 and surrounding area.. Poughkeepsie, NY.... there are a lot of quarter million dollar modified exotic cars here... and its been a dream of mine to have something to blow these guys away... ps.... But to convince my fiancée the NEED for a turbo bike was pure hell... but I won the argument...

Last jack also , lucky Mike is understanding bloke , good stuff ali123 , your bike is tough 100 per cent . Bit of exaggeration to your missus on turbo , ha ha , sounds like a good lady that would let that slide anyways , to keep you happy . NY weather on news down under , killer cold , keep warm bro , we look forward to next post installment on your own post page :beerchug: .

Hey Mike , just realized you been racing 3 years longer than I've been hatched !! Also you were already in deep in Nam when I was just a glint in the old mans eye . This build maybe slower than you like coming together bro , but it is going to be done absolutely right , and I'm betting there wouldn't be many in country as intensively scrutinized , squeezed for every ounce of excess out of it , including massive BHP motor build . ICHI BIN LSR Hayabusa :beerchug:

Back