My Very Slow Build

r
Hi. have you heard of anyone making a rear Ti sprocket ? Like the turbo it will be a R35 with the billet wheel or a R4088? no one will know but Frank and I. But it will all cerramic
Hi ROADTOAD1340. Do you know anything about the Aussie Invader?
r
Hi. have you heard of anyone making a rear Ti sprocket ? Like the turbo it will be a R35 with the billet wheel or a R4088? no one will know but Frank and I. But it will all cerramic
coated.

200,000 HP Land Speed Rocket Car , not heard anything except an article where the car was displayed at 2018 Melbourne F1 Grand Prix . I think the people are really out of $ for the project . Really a shame , because I think the car itself is close to finished . But of course the teams cost of ongoing running and transporting 'in country' or let alone worldwide is potentially astronomical . I hope the guys involved strummed up a bit of high paying interest from the F1 GP display . Imagine being strapped into that , and lighting the wick !!! :eek:

No rear ti sprocket as far as I have seen . Guess duralium is okay for most applications , around 200bhp , not 650bhp !! I am just a couple of weeks off paying for some parts off a mate , but after that , I am tempted to get that 530 ti chain you posted up , and am for certain getting the quick shifter fitted up .
Pic of ti drilled bolts and full ti bolts of kickstand set up . Still runs heavy stock stand mount .
DSCF1588.JPG

No rear ti sprocket as far as I have seen . Guess duralium is okay for most applications , around 200bhp , not 650bhp !! I am just a couple of weeks off paying for some parts off a mate , but after that , I am tempted to get that 530 ti chain you posted up , and am for certain getting the quick shifter fitted up .
Pic of ti drilled bolts and full ti bolts of kickstand set up . Still runs heavy stock stand mount .View attachment 1581113
Hi ROADTOAD1340. That is very nice setup I will remove the side stand when I race I will use a stand that I got from McIntosh. I mounted the switches the other day. When I get the last few parts I need for the swing arm and the cerimac wheel bearing I will start to put the tail together Then as soon as I get the LED tail lights made I can mount them in my 08 tail then off to paint. The LEDs will be under the paint you will not be able to see them until I turn on the lights. The front of the bike will be white purl with extra blue and purple purl added. Part of the lower [ I have a 3/4 upper] will be a 2010 HD blue/purple pearl it changes between the two. But I will add highlights of my own making to it. Maybe it will be running by Aug. Bun not with turbo motor. I will be testing the suspension set up

Hi ROADTOAD1340. That is very nice setup I will remove the side stand when I race I will use a stand that I got from McIntosh. I mounted the switches the other day. When I get the last few parts I need for the swing arm and the cerimac wheel bearing I will start to put the tail together Then as soon as I get the LED tail lights made I can mount them in my 08 tail then off to paint. The LEDs will be under the paint you will not be able to see them until I turn on the lights. The front of the bike will be white purl with extra blue and purple purl added. Part of the lower [ I have a 3/4 upper] will be a 2010 HD blue/purple pearl it changes between the two. But I will add highlights of my own making to it. Maybe it will be running by Aug. Bun not with turbo motor. I will be testing the suspension set up
if u get it running by august.... ill ride up there.

Looking great Mike , is that lady your better half ? , she has beautiful calm eyes ! Toad is loving this build bro !
:thumbsup:
Hi. Yes i am old and my hands shake. Yes that is the girl I met by chance. Like I said one door closed and a new one opened. Yes she is my new little lady. She is 29 years younger than me. And I do mean little at 5ft 1in and 90lbs. Put her on a 425lbs busa! with over 600 HP! Next is the swingarm and rear wheel and brake. then body work and paint. After that all goes into the motor and turbo. Now witch turbo R35? 4088? 42? compound turbo?

Very happy you are happy Mike , your little lady will be a great backwarmer on your cycle rides !! . Which turbo ??? , if you are asking me , cos I am an eggspurt , I mean expert !! , then we got problems hahahaha . I think we decided you are going to keep that between Frank and yourself ... so whatever is best , how's that !! You take care and say hello to your ol' lady from Toad bro . :)

Hey, that 2-gang of switches that rounds underneath ur left grip, who makes that? And are they momentary or latching?
Sweeeet bike man. Be careful on the street, one speck of dust on her and ur day is ruined lol
Hi. The switch is an MPS Racing momentary. You can get them from Frank at Powerhouse. He has many parts for sale that are NOT on his site he can get you anything you may need. He great to order from.

Back