Bash dates Fall 2011 and Spring 2012

Maybe it should...:laugh:

You funny...if you don't want to go to Robbinsville...dont go. I'm over 2,500 miles from there and have been to it...and I plan on going AGAIN!!!

Ya think ya might be missing out on something dood ???
Posted via Mobile Device

STW....drop it.

It would be like moving the Indianoplis 500 to Texas......yes we have races, but not the Indy 500.

The Bash happens there...not any where else.

There is also a Meet n Greet in Arkansas in a few months. Those are a blast to attend and a lot of god people are there also.

Maybe... But wouldn't a vote be fairer???:whistle:

Sorry.....life isn't fair. I do suggest you start that poll though. This will give you an idea on who would be interested in a new location.

By the way, it isn't just the "guys" that like going there......and the Grumpy's travel 18hrs /980 miles to get to The Bash. Just sayin'
Posted via Mobile Device

The people who are willing to put in the their own time and work to organize the events decide when and where they are held. It's that simple.

Sorry.....life isn't fair. I do suggest you start that poll though. This will give you an idea on who would be interested in a new location.

By the way, it isn't just the "guys" that like going there......and the Grumpy's travel 18hrs /980 miles to get to The Bash. Just sayin'
Posted via Mobile Device

......and by golly I drove about 100 miles there myself......

I'll shut up now:beerchug:

I feel the love in the air!!!!! Looking forward to meeting ya all in eureka springs!! Totally jazzed about that!!

Dan and HRHD drive from TX. as well as Lavinrac...who this year drove to Gulfport, MS and picked up Busa Jules and then to the Bash.

I've got 6 bash's under my belt and i RIDE (dig to you Trailer queens :laugh: ) the 375 miles one way each year. I stay 8 days for the spring and 5 days during the fall.

You have to ask yourself why would someone do all that driving, or come year after year....Just to get to a hotel and some nice roads? Hardly, Its the People, your Old Friends and your NEW Friends....the Tradition...Some of the most Awesome Roads in one location found anywhere...Ms Reba, the hotel owner treats us like Family (We get to block off a road to Party on!!) Simply, its the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

Dan and HRHD drive from TX. as well as Lavinrac...who this year drove to Gulfport, MS and picked up Busa Jules and then to the Bash.

I've got 6 bash's under my belt and i RIDE (dig to you Trailer queens :laugh: ) the 375 miles one way each year. I stay 8 days for the spring and 5 days during the fall.

You have to ask yourself why would someone do all that driving, or come year after year....Just to get to a hotel and some nice roads? Hardly, Its the People, your Old Friends and your NEW Friends....the Tradition...Some of the most Awesome Roads in one location found anywhere...Ms Reba, the hotel owner treats us like Family (We get to block off a road to Party on!!) Simply, its the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

Man I am pumped about this ride!! It will be just shy of 400 miles one way (out of dallas)...was hoping to find someone to cruise with outta texas..that would be cool...been a few years since I did a ride this far. Moto has been parked for the last two years..since I moved to texas from Hawaii..yea I cant even believe its been parked that long -time flyss...bought a house got married..lot of stuff going on during that time...anyhow I will stop rambling..anyone in texas want to ride hit me up...have room reserved two beds hint hint...split costs...yee haw!!!

......and by golly I drove about 100 miles there myself......

I'll shut up now:beerchug:

Don't think I won't come down there and kick your butt mister! :laugh:

Jared doesn't appreciate being called a queen. :poke:

Aren't clothes optional? :whistle:

We got room 109 right up front. :beerchug: And the plan is to ride in, I want to put as many miles on the bike this year as I can.

Man I am pumped about this ride!! It will be just shy of 400 miles one way (out of dallas)...was hoping to find someone to cruise with outta texas..that would be cool...been a few years since I did a ride this far. Moto has been parked for the last two years..since I moved to texas from Hawaii..yea I cant even believe its been parked that long -time flyss...bought a house got married..lot of stuff going on during that time...anyhow I will stop rambling..anyone in texas want to ride hit me up...have room reserved two beds hint hint...split costs...yee haw!!!

Hey Chris, if Diana and I make the trip maybe we can ride up together. We aren't that far away.

Hey Chris, if Diana and I make the trip maybe we can ride up together. We aren't that far away.

Sounds Great....I was actually refering to the Eureka Springs ride coming up in june..is that what you were refering to??/...:whistle:...but I am totally down for trying to do the Fall Bash in sept...very long ride though :whistle:

Sounds Great....I was actually refering to the Eureka Springs ride coming up in june..is that what you were refering to??/...:whistle:...but I am totally down for trying to do the Fall Bash in sept...very long ride though :whistle:

I was talking about the bash (we've always trailered but I'd be willing to ride it.

I rode to Eureka last summer and it's not that bad a ride. My wife is starting a new job next week so I don't know if she can get time off for eureka. When are you headed there?

Back