Trying to pay cash.

Dude, You're getting a busa!

dudedell.jpg

Thanks again for the call and the rep points. Scott said you had a few things you wanted prices on, just shoot me a list whenever.

John, when we finalize paperwork, I'll be sure to get you that $50 :thumbsup:
I'll be good with working a better deal on the Spyder I may be buying from you guys.

Good job Justin and the guys over there. I just HATE local dealerships that won't deal! It makes no sense. If you aren't going back there for service, I would MAKE SURE you/she rides that big white beast back to that dealership just to browse for a helmet or something. You tell the salesman in a very loud voice how much money you saved AND had it SHIPPED to you! Unreal... I made a post a few weeks ago about just this. It really drives me nuts. Not to be that way, but you know Honda East made money, even with shipping. How much did they possibly need to make on the 'Busa at your local place for God's sake??? I guarantee each and every person on here that if I ever win the lottery (and yes I play) I will be building my own dealership and its going to be run like a true motorsports enthusiast would run it...
But until then, thank you Justin for keeping the dealership honest, and reasonable. You seem to be working at a first class dealership there. :beerchug:
I know I've personally had great luck dealing with you, and I'm sure fast08busa will too!:bowdown::bowdown:

Bad time of year to buy... Spring right around the corner and new bike inventories are artificially very low. 16 k for a Busa - I'm getting old or the Busa has been around for sometime now. Or perhaps both I and the Busa are getting a little long in the tooth.

Seem to remember being able to buy a busa for high 9's OTD around the turn of the century. And you be lucky if they had one on the floor.

Thank ya Steve. I'm lucky enough to have a job that directly deals with my hobby so I try to make the best of it and help people enjoy it too. Needless to say, we have a lot of fun at Honda East and hope customers do to whether dealing with us over the phone or in person.

Powersports is an expensive hobby and the dealerships should try to make it as fun and not wallet draining as possible IMO

Thank ya Steve. I'm lucky enough to have a job that directly deals with my hobby so I try to make the best of it and help people enjoy it too. Needless to say, we have a lot of fun at Honda East and hope customers do to whether dealing with us over the phone or in person.

Powersports is an expensive hobby and the dealerships should try to make it as fun and not wallet draining as possible IMO

Justin for president 2012.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Before I bought my bike from these guys, I had a dealership whom I had purchased 3 bikes from, try to bait and switch me on my 08. I contacted Honda East and asked them what their best price was and I bought the bike over the phone. I drove from Waynesville, NC. straight to the dealership and the bike was waiting for me....not the other way around. I signed a few papers and inspected the bike, met Paulie1300 and bought a bunch of parts, loaded the bike up and was gone in a matter of 1.5 hours. Since then they have hooked me and my friends up with unbelievable pricing. The guys at Southside Honda that tried to bait and switch me, just went out of business a few weeks ago. There is a good reason for that. My recommendation is hard to come by however I promote Honda East every chance I get. :beerchug:

Wow! I love hearing about dealers working with customers to make them happy. :thumbsup: I will have to remember this only short trip from my house. Hmm, that exhaust looks really nice...

Which sucks, because financing always means you pay more in the long term.

This is so true.

Maybe if you had the cash to cover it, finance it and then pay it off when the first statement is due? Might be able to get them to come down on the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the wife picked a nice color. she should swing the bike over to that local stealership and let them know what she paid for it, followed by a wink. :moon:

the wife picked a nice color. she should swing the bike over to that local stealership and let them know what she paid for it, followed by a wink. :moon:

I was thinking more like the bird than a wink... :whistle:

16k out the door:rofl: Lynchburg VA dealer has new 2011's for 12,400 out the door. Cash may even be less.
I can't belive the difference in prices!

If it's registered during the sale to an AZ address, it should be a non issue. I don't think that the dealer will collect any tax on it, he will just have to pay it when he registers.

It's the DMV. I wouldn't bank on SHOULD BE.

Back