Probably the biggest request I have ever asked of you all.

makes no difference to me... Dougs word is all I have ever needed.. (and really I think I would rather not know)

this place still never ceases to amaze me with the generosity and outright helping hands always available..

+1000
so... who was it?:rofl:

Just one question and I am sure I will get flamed for it, why is everyone posting their transaction numbers? Seems like you are looking for a pat on the back or something.... Don't be mad, just a question. :beerchug:

I posted mine so that if it didn't go through Cap could tell and let me know.

One could construe that just by posting the simple word, "Sent!" one is looking for a pat on the back as well. We're not, we're just acknowledging and encouraging others to join in.

I've just got to add that this site beats all I've ever seen. I've been a member of many different car and motorcycle forums and this is the first site I've ever seen donations taken up to help members having hardships.And not just once, I've been a member here for only a few months and already seen this generosity several times. I only regret that I didnt notice any of the other times until they were already over. It feels good to be a part of such a caring group instead of just reading everyone cussing and fighting each other about who's right. At least here, after the fightings done(of course its gonna happen,lol) its REALLY apparent that people really care and want to help. I hope that sometime soon theres some kinda meet at the dragon or somewhere else close so that I can meet some of you. Awesome people here. :beerchug: Now that I'm finished praising everyone....I'm gonna go eat some dinner:whistle:

I've just got to add that this site beats all I've ever seen. I've been a member of many different car and motorcycle forums and this is the first site I've ever seen donations taken up to help members having hardships.And not just once, I've been a member here for only a few months and already seen this generosity several times. I only regret that I didnt notice any of the other times until they were already over. It feels good to be a part of such a caring group instead of just reading everyone cussing and fighting each other about who's right. At least here, after the fightings done(of course its gonna happen,lol) its REALLY apparent that people really care and want to help. I hope that sometime soon theres some kinda meet at the dragon or somewhere else close so that I can meet some of you. Awesome people here. :beerchug: Now that I'm finished praising everyone....I'm gonna go eat some dinner:whistle:

Ok, you asked for it. Come to this meet in Robbinsville. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/2009-busa-bash/95874-spring-bash-2009-april-23-26-a.html

How did I miss this? Broke the piggy bank this afternoon. On an upside (and down), no surgery for now. Sorry for the thread jack. Pain makes me ramble. :poke: :whistle:

Sent what I could.
For book keeping purposes Transaction ID: 0RM15971G10049838

Last edited:
NitrousJunkie it was good talking with you on the phone.. A class act all the way...

Hey Cap, I just noticed you're in Newcastle. Way back when, I had relatives in Tuttle and Chickasha. Haven't been there since 1959 I think. I think the only paved road in Tuttle was the main street/highway going thru town.

Oh, this threadjack was brought to you by a NorCal Busa rider.:whistle:

its ok Hris, we're all curious but take satisfaction in knowin we're helpin out. And besides people.... Think bout it. Its for a member apparently so no doubt they'll eventually post up once donation is given at some point
Posted via Mobile Device

Back