Do you carry when you ride?

Wayneovich

Registered
If so what do you have. I have been meaning to get my CCW but I don't think I have anything I could comfortably carry I have a Citadel 1911 and a Springfield XDM 40

Glock 33 chambered in 357 Sig. Usually in a little side pocket of the tank bag for easy access.

Last edited:
357 2 inch barrel 6 shot revolver. I have a CCW in two states which allows me to carry in over 30 states.

This thread is a joke right? Please tell me it is.:whistle:

Haha, I thought I was the only guy who lived in a country where guns weren't the norm.........not allowed here I'm afraid.........only the criminals are allowed to carry guns in Ireland..:rulez: :poke:

SIMPLE QUESTION TO ALL WHO DO.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT TO THE RANGE IN FULL BIKER GEAR, HELMET ON, JACKET ON, GLOVES ON, SAT ON A BARSTOOL, THEN JUMPED OFF AND TRIED TO DRAW YOUR WEAPON AND SHOOT IT ACCURATELY ?

MY GUESS IS NEVER !

Should try it.
It aint as easy as killing paper in shirt and pants !
Should not carry if you dont practice in the gear you will be in when you need it most !

JMO

Now to answer your question. I change guns like underwear. Force of habit going back to rangemaster days. I like to be proficient with all types.
From a full size 1911 to a 2 inch .357 and all in between I shoot, I draw, I practice my draws, I shoot.

It must be instinct and not thoughts.
Thoughts take too long !

SIMPLE QUESTION TO ALL WHO DO.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT TO THE RANGE IN FULL BIKER GEAR, HELMET ON, JACKET ON, GLOVES ON, SAT ON A BARSTOOL, THEN JUMPED OFF AND TRIED TO DRAW YOUR WEAPON AND SHOOT IT ACCURATELY ?

MY GUESS IS NEVER !

Should try it.
It aint as easy as killing paper in shirt and pants !
Should not carry if you dont practice in the gear you will be in when you need it most !

JMO

Now to answer your question. I change guns like underwear. Force of habit going back to rangemaster days. I like to be proficient with all types.
From a full size 1911 to a 2 inch .357 and all in between I shoot, I draw, I practice my draws, I shoot.

It must be instinct and not thoughts.
Thoughts take too long !

I believe the rule of thumb is to be able to draw from desired concealed position and accurately fire a shot on target in 3 seconds or less??

BTW- Ruger SP101 .357 mag

I always wanted to load some buckshot and a primer in my handlbars like I heard about back in the days of the Angels.

Oh, and I don't normally carry while riding since I got the Busa because frankly I don't have the proper concealment. I need to buy something though, there have been several scares that made me think twice.

Back