How do you carry your gun while riding?

Lucky the driver didn't get either scared or enraged and try to run you over-lot's of weirdos out there and a bike is no match with a car in a pushing contest.

There is a huge political push to ban all handguns here in Canada...only the bad guys will be able to get them through illegal means if that rings true...

It is gaining quite a bit of traction and we have no 2nd amendment to protect us here.
So Bill had he tried that I was going to jump off onto hood. Shoot a hole in windshield, and reach I. To drive while pumping him full of lead. Then back flip off hood onto my Zrx ;) Just like the movies :)

Just picked this up not too long ago for my Harley......

Hammers are legal everywhere and if the cops asks I’ll just point and say “I ride a Harley.... sometimes I need to bang on sh@t for it to work!!!” :lol:

I literally care in my pants pocket or in a belt holster about 90% of the time I ride. On occasion I go with the fanny pack to care the big Eagle. Never had to use a gun on my bike so don't know how effective it would be while riding. I have had to pull them twice here in Florida in life threatening situations however.

On my wish list......:fire:
View attachment 1600126

Rear passenger footpegs

View attachment 1600127

Sissy Bar :devil:

Told y’all Harley’s were cool!!!!
As someone who has used batons on NUMEROUS occasions, don’t waste your time. They are completely useless. I’m sure they bubble someone up tomorrow or the next day, but in the middle of a situation they don’t have enough weight to do anything. And trust me they are not strong enough to break a collar bone. Even with a direct strike from above. Most of us don’t even carry them anymore because once you’ve used it an expected a result and didn’t get it, it sucks.

So Bill had he tried that I was going to jump off onto hood. Shoot a hole in windshield, and reach I. To drive while pumping him full of lead. Then back flip off hood onto my Zrx ;) Just like the movies :)
Somehow, I could picture that....

As someone who has used batons on NUMEROUS occasions, don’t waste your time. They are completely useless. I’m sure they bubble someone up tomorrow or the next day, but in the middle of a situation they don’t have enough weight to do anything. And trust me they are not strong enough to break a collar bone. Even with a direct strike from above. Most of us don’t even carry them anymore because once you’ve used it an expected a result and didn’t get it, it sucks.

Used them a few times myself and I concur.....they are useless..
Depending on what the person is hopped up on, most things are useless. Even using lethal force is useless unless you hit a vital point.

They sure do break windows and rear view mirrors with ease tho :D

Back