**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Yep i was disappointed that the Gixxer came in last cause it sure looks sharp. They did say they really liked how it handled on the road.

agreed. Although I really find it hard to believe that the gixxer is truly over 3 seconds slower per lap than the r1 with the same rider on the same day.... That a huge spread I find hard to believe

Well there was this today...

ForumRunner_20150411_193613.png

ForumRunner_20150411_193613.png

Well there was this today...

View attachment 281377

However, what else is missing (besides Jay) from this picture...?

You know, when you move up the ladder to Lead Intermediate Instructor...gotta clean out the riff-raff from your pit area it's unbecoming... :)

Yes, it turned out to be a great weekend (except Chris is just going to have to shoot is new bike and put it out of it's misery); I am WORE OUT I think I rode, like, 4 full I sessions on top of all of the Novice sessions...never be able to do that when it warms up....

Even though I couldn't ride my bikes this weekend, I was at least working on them. My original 06 has now been converted back to her original street sexiness and glory. All stickers removed and all. Got my set suspension swapped over to the track gixxer, just gotta finish mounting her bodywork. Really looking forward to getting this girl back on the street and not having to risk of putting her in the garbage can by flinging her down the track... Friggin love this bike :thumbsup:

IMAG0751_zpsuthf6cu4.jpg

Even though I couldn't ride my bikes this weekend, I was at least working on them. My original 06 has now been converted back to her original street sexiness and glory. All stickers removed and all. Got my set suspension swapped over to the track gixxer, just gotta finish mounting her bodywork. Really looking forward to getting this girl back on the street and not having to risk of putting her in the garbage can by flinging her down the track... Friggin love this bike :thumbsup:

http://s490.photobucket.com/user/bandit011200/media/IMAG0751_zpsuthf6cu4.jpg.html

Purdy!

Thanks for added HP Keith!
Was a great weekend!
Sore as all get out today!
Glad the 750 still has IT!

ForumRunner_20150413_105559.png

ForumRunner_20150413_105616.png

ForumRunner_20150413_105631.png

ForumRunner_20150413_105559.png

ForumRunner_20150413_105616.png

ForumRunner_20150413_105631.png

You are welcome Chris! The ONLY reason I could put a pass on you was because I had more motor on the front straight...you were movin...

TEAM GIXXER - Lone Star Chapter :)

Thanks Keith!
I think if we switched bikes you would still pass me. I don't know the limits of a liter bike. You sure do haul the mail on that thing. Hopefully one day I will have mine dialed in and know how to ride like the rest of TeamGixxer on 1ks :)

Side note: I do apologize for the close pass in I group at end of day. Was in Advance all day and just got carried away. Won't happen again Charlie! Hopefully I didn't get ya in trouble.

Keith it's funny to see you doing that apex lesson. We don't see it much in STT, but several of the TPM coaches do that.

Charlie do you still need wheels for 07 1k?
I found a rear. Do you need hub and rotors?

Yes, I'm looking for a complete wheel. Rotors and bearings are a must. Cush drive would be good, but not required. Also stock finish.

Need Socket Size for that big nut on rear wheel gsxr 750 07??
And is it the same size for the 09 1k?

Chris, rear socket is 36MM for your 1K..and I think the same for your 750...

Back