**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Charlie doin it in the rain last weekend at NOLA - Great pic!

charlie.jpg

Question:
I am trying to round up some folks in Dallas and Houston to goto Barber in October
Most are racers some maybe not...how can they sign up for Advance? Some may be ex racers..

anybody holding a race license we can probably get signed up in advance. The others would need a check ride and availability in advance to bump up.

Let us know how the power cups treat you Charlie...more than a Q3 price-wise, but if you get better grip may be worth it..

Chris, if you guys want to come to Barber in October...you'd better be signing up NOW as a LOT of people buy that slot at the start of the season because it's the most popular weekend of the year....

Let us know how the power cups treat you Charlie...more than a Q3 price-wise, but if you get better grip may be worth it..

Chris, if you guys want to come to Barber in October...you'd better be signing up NOW as a LOT of people buy that slot at the start of the season because it's the most popular weekend of the year....

Already signed up Keith! ;)
And should be about 4-5 folks coming from Texas.

Hopefully I will get to finally run the pirelli slicks this weekend..if I ever get to ride this 1k :/
Let you know how they are.

Last trip to Barber I had the V02 Bridgestone slicks on the 750. Was really happy with the grip on those. Replacing them with another set.
Between us all we probably have tried ever brand out there..lol

Already signed up Keith! ;)
And should be about 4-5 folks coming from Texas.

Hopefully I will get to finally run the pirelli slicks this weekend..if I ever get to ride this 1k :/
Let you know how they are.

Last trip to Barber I had the V02 Bridgestone slicks on the 750. Was really happy with the grip on those. Replacing them with another set.
Between us all we probably have tried ever brand out there..lol

October is the Int and Adv riders only weekend, correct?? Gonna sign up for a day for that weekend

October is the Int and Adv riders only weekend, correct?? Gonna sign up for a day for that weekend

Awesome Jay!
Hopefully we both make this one!
Been a couple years since I have seen you on the track....not that I ever saw you for more than one or two turns anyways..lol

Awesome Jay!
Hopefully we both make this one!
Been a couple years since I have seen you on the track....not that I ever saw you for more than one or two turns anyways..lol

That's silly talk - we'll have a good time. That weekend should be awesome with only Int and Adv riders and 30 min sessions :)

That's silly talk - we'll have a good time. That weekend should be awesome with only Int and Adv riders and 30 min sessions :)

Lol...Yea we'll maybe I will have that liter by dialed in by then. My goal will be to keep up with you for 3 turns..haha
Yup 30 minute sessions in cool weather should be a blast!

I hope your experience with Pirelli's was better than mine. I was on the 'trackday' slick, not the 'race' slick', and I did NOT like them...

I hope your experience with Pirelli's was better than mine. I was on the 'trackday' slick, not the 'race' slick', and I did NOT like them...

Yea I saw that video. This is there race slick and a lot of expert racers in cmra use them. Hopefully I am able to get the best out if them.

Back