TEAM GIXXER heads for Barber 29-30 October!!

Diver Dude, give some serious thought about how you want to gear your scoot for the track. Going two up in the rear gives you a bit more grunt in all gears. The down side is the lower gears (Especially 1st) can become jerky with throttle applications less than WOT. For your nemisis who enjoys taller gears the 2 up thing is an asset. However, with proper gear selection you can quickly overcome his advantage on the throttle. Actually, one tooth up is about what it takes to overcome the taller 55 series tire on the rear.

Advance your skills with a Keith Code or Jason Pridmore school. Both are worth their weight in gold if you want to master the brakes! Exellent means of eliminating bad habits as well!

Diver Dude, give some serious thought about how you want to gear your scoot for the track. Going two up in the rear gives you a bit more grunt in all gears. The down side is the lower gears (Especially 1st) can become jerky with throttle applications less than WOT. For your nemisis who enjoys taller gears the 2 up thing is an asset. However, with proper gear selection you can quickly overcome his advantage on the throttle. Actually, one tooth up is about what it takes to overcome the taller 55 series tire on the rear.

Advance your skills with a Keith Code or Jason Pridmore school. Both are worth their weight in gold if you want to master the brakes! Exellent means of eliminating bad habits as well!

Yes master Jedei. Next year is gonna have to be the year I try out a school, only way I'm gonna get over it....

Team Gixxer having a blast. Cold in AM and we had to take it easy. I got nothing for Charlie and Jay they are just too fast...not to mention both bought new sprockets went up two teeth and didnt tell me!

Jet Li doing good, but he got BUMPED by another rider this morning who screwed up...he held it together i woulda probably crashed...

Heres another pic!

That was no BUMP, I was rammed with malicious intent, actually broadsided is a better way to put it in turn 4, I was on the race line and this fella tried to block pass me. There is no block passing allowed and I now am fully aware of why. Really messed with my mind for the rest of the day, every time I was in that turn I kept expecting someone to do it again. Guess that is why I am not a racer!! Anyway, the guy found me in the paddock and was very appologetic and remorseful, so no hard feelings, just some more gray hair!!! Incidentally, the guy lowsided in the very next turn (5).....

We may never get Tom to come back; he showed up in shorts and a t-shirt (to display his Awesomeness of course); didn't last very long before he was diving into his bag for some warmer clothes! :)

That was no BUMP, I was rammed with malicious intent, actually broadsided is a better way to put it in turn 4, I was on the race line and this fella tried to block pass me. There is no block passing allowed and I now am fully aware of why. Really messed with my mind for the rest of the day, every time I was in that turn I kept expecting someone to do it again. Guess that is why I am not a racer!! Anyway, the guy found me in the paddock and was very appologetic and remorseful, so no hard feelings, just some more gray hair!!! Incidentally, the guy lowsided in the very next turn (5).....

A new meaning of the term "Block Pass" for sure....

Apparantly the guy didn't look at Tom's muscles until just before he walked up to the Team Gixxer paddock... :)

Sounds like some awesome advice right there

Can anybody tell me what's wrong with this pic? :)

Image2.jpg

What the hell could be wrong with that picture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you're in "A" Group and you are in the "FRONT"!

Quit your grumping Keith...you're in I group right? Oh, wait that's not right there is an A sticker in there somewhere!

You sir, hold your own against all who come to call. You drag some of your friends with you and never ask anything in return. Thanks for the last two years. I'll never be able to explain how you have helped my riding. Accept that you are are a track dealer and drag your buddies down with you...Next year is going to be a blast!

Not for long I'll tell you that!

For explanation see Post #37

I'm already trying to figure out how to budget some schools this next year Charlie so I can catch up to you!

Back