The TEAM GIXXER **SMACKTALKAPALOOZA** PART DEAUX - Barber 20-21 OCT 2012

Sunday's aren't up yet but this is the one that kept sticking out to me out of Saturday's pics

BAM! I think I look pretty decent until I see shots of Jake Lewis :banghead:

Barber.PNG

Sunday's aren't up yet but this is the one that kept sticking out to me out of Saturday's pics

You and Keith were smokin out there. Unless it is my imagination, I am pretty sure there are a couple pics of you leaning right and you can see your front counter-steering left. And that elbow oh-so-close. Amazing

You and Keith were smokin out there. Unless it is my imagination, I am pretty sure there are a couple pics of you leaning right and you can see your front counter-steering left. And that elbow oh-so-close. Amazing

I'm not sure about counter steer, but the front end may be light and getting some head shake in some if the pics...

Next year, the elbow is my goal :laugh:

I actually picked that same pic of you out Jay when looking at them; giving it your best Ben Spies impression!!! :bowdown:

Dang Jay, you look like a cowboy with someone shooting at him on that side of his steed...

Tiller said:

Yes this is turn 2/3.... just look at the cones and the elevation change behind me...

I think 2/3 is where the best shots come from IMO

I stand corrected...Then I surmise that's about exactly where Shawn got his head shake/runoff.....

Great photo Jay!

Looks like you are giving those Q's a workout! :thumbsup:

I searched through and the found shots I like best... And of course gotta throw one in of me IN FRONT of Keith :moon:

And the last one is for SKECHE, who made my bike look super awesome with the TEAM GIXXER RACING :thumbsup:

Barber 1.PNG

Barber 2.PNG

Barber 3.PNG

Barber 4.PNG

Barber 5.PNG

Barber 6.PNG

Barber 7.PNG

Barber 8.PNG

I searched through and the found shots I like best... And of course gotta throw one in of me IN FRONT of Keith :moon:

And the last one is for SKECHE, who made my bike look super awesome with the TEAM GIXXER RACING :thumbsup:

Great pics!!

Back