TEAM GIXXER heads for Barber 29-30 October!!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Yep, last weekend of the season at Barber. TwoBrothersBusa, Tiller and yours truly heading towards Birmingham tomorrow WOOO HOOO!

We even have a special guest coming this weekend (he doesn't know it yet but he's the passing dummy) - THE AWESOMENESS HIMSELF, Jet-Li!!! Since Tom has yet qualified to be a full member of TEAM GIXXER, I have decided he gets to pit with us as the official medical staff :laugh:
Jay is gonna need medical attention when he has a hissy fit because I pass him so fast :moon: so I'm glad we got a team doctor on site :(

Weather looks decent for SAT/SUN, rain is supposed to clear tonight and tomorrow, but it's gonna be a little COLD so we gotta watch our tire and track temps. Don't know if there will be any new records set, but will enjoy it nevertheless as long as noone gets hurt.

Anybody in the area that wants to ride out and say hi and check out the "Trackday experience" come on out..we'll be pitted right beside the food truck you can't miss us.

Let's have a safe, fun trip guys! See you tomorrow!!

TEAM GIXXER!

Packed up and loaded....just need to hitch up to the RV. Leaving around 2:00 EDT which should put us into Barber around 4 to 4:30. See you there!

Y'all have fun but be careful. The track is going to be cool during the early sessions.

Via Tapatalk

Can't Wait!!! Keith me and Charlie are gonna blow by you so fast on the left and right o on the starights. Then as we pass you we will come back together and both flip you off behind us :moon: EAT THIS!! It's gonna be a great weekend no matter if we set records or not.

TEAM GIXXER!!!!!

Get lots of pics and videos gentlemen! Most important, all of you guys come home safe! :beerchug:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Pouring rain here this morning...all my tape will be off before I get to Birmingham :(

Last forecast I saw said its supposed to clear out this afternoon. Be sunny but cool tomorrow.

Via Tapatalk

Partly cloudy skies. Low 36F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Tomorrow Mainly sunny. High around 65F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Via Tapatalk

Have a great time you guys! Remember, the colder it is, the mort critical tire warm up and psi is! Doyle

So is this fair warning that a bunch of fat old guys will be getting in everyone's way this weekend or what?

So is this fair warning that a bunch of fat old guys will be getting in everyone's way this weekend or what?

Dont make me set Jet Li on you there not one ounce of fat on him; the Awesomeness is all muscle.

Heres a pic from tonight its cold!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319856524.870962.jpg

Back