**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Because one can never have to much GIXXER :)

Yes, yes, there is a big fat yellow bike missing. What can I say, I take after my father-in-law really well :laugh:

Another 06 black/red 1000 on the left. Mine (picture right) is going back to stock street duty and all the goody go fast parts/bodywork are being consolidated to the new track bike (picture left)... :thumbsup:

IMAG0723_zpspbm5lw5h.jpg

IMAG0725_zps0rgnd4ph.jpg

Because one can never have to much GIXXER :)

Yes, yes, there is a big fat yellow bike missing. What can I say, I take after my father-in-law really well :laugh:

Another 06 black/red 1000 on the left. Mine (picture right) is going back to stock street duty and all the goody go fast parts/bodywork are being consolidated to the new track bike (picture left)... :thumbsup:

http://s490.photobucket.com/user/bandit011200/media/IMAG0723_zpspbm5lw5h.jpg.html

http://s490.photobucket.com/user/bandit011200/media/IMAG0725_zps0rgnd4ph.jpg.html

Sweeeeet!

Need a Coupon Code for Baxley Chocks.
Anyone got one handy?
They are usually found at the back of most moto mags

Soo....

IMG_3236.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

Chris is running in A budro.... Aren't you already too slow for that?? :rofl:

Now, that was just plain mean :)

So..If I have my Jersey on, and tap my tail...that means you have to follow me and I'll lead you around the track.....

Is it time for barber yet?
Praying my bike is sorted out by then!!
I told him I am picking it up Tuesday either way. I have another shop lined up...hopefully it is done Tuesday tho.
Picked these up this morning so I would feel better... :)

ForumRunner_20150327_142900.png

ForumRunner_20150327_142900.png

Is it time for barber yet?
Praying my bike is sorted out by then!!
I told him I am picking it up Tuesday either way. I have another shop lined up...hopefully it is done Tuesday tho.
Picked these up this morning so I would feel better... :)

View attachment 280928

Nice! If they can't get it sorted out, just adjust your route to Barber ( by that I mean go just a bit farther) to Marietta GA and let Huey at Marietta Motorsports tune that puppy! This guy knows what he's doing. He's got every WERA racer in the south loving his work. He also just got done tuning Elena Myers GSXR 1000's before their test at COTA!!

Nice! If they can't get it sorted out, just adjust your route to Barber ( by that I mean go just a bit farther) to Marietta GA and let Huey at Marietta Motorsports tune that puppy! This guy knows what he's doing. He's got every WERA racer in the south loving his work. He also just got done tuning Elena Myers GSXR 1000's before their test at COTA!!

Jay it is good to have options.

I liked my Sidis, but the old strap would catch on my rearset chainguard every time on the track...not good. My Astars are smooth on the inside too, but hey, when they wear out I might try these..

Back