Zx14 cant get out of the 10's????

Havnt seen the fact brock davidson couldnt get the new ZX14 out of t he 10s mentioned anywhere. I guess it was at a 3500 corrected altitude, but that seems a bit slow still doesnt it?

"On my last attempt for the day I desperately tried something new. I simply attempted to flush from my mind most everything I knew about launching a bike from a dead stop. The guys who were flying probably had no idea what a front end lowering strap even was; they were just trying to launch a motorcycle from a dead stop. Not knowing how much better it could be done did not clutter their mind. After no burnout or dry hop, I ignored the launch RPMs and just revved the bike until it seemed about right. Then I let the clutch go as if I were pulling away from a stop sign and screwed on the gas. The result--10.02 @ 144.52. Great--talk about kissing your sister?! I finally get smart enough to let the bike do the work for me and get so close to the nines that a trip to the toilet before hand could have produced at least a nine-ninety-something. There are plenty of tall buildings in Vegas…maybe I will jump off of one. On the other hand, NO WAY!! I’m not going to miss out on getting one of these bikes down the track while set-up properly."

I would think that is UNCORRECTED for 3,500' elevation. Corrected would be 9.6 or 9.7 I would think. Otherwise if that is corrected, I am NOT impressed AT ALL!
laugh.gif

Whether it's corrected or not, I'am not impressed
wink.gif

AND IT'S STILL UGLY
laugh.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

Back