ZX-14 made faster 4 2008

(Charlesbusa @ Oct. 03 2007,13:21)
(gtrpimp76 @ Oct. 02 2007,21:15) so...how about that Estoril race?!!  
all_coholic.gif

Just watched it again today. Recorded it onto my DVD 2007 archive. Rossi and Pedro were on fire that day.

But...I f*&kin forgot to save Motegi on my DVR so I can Burn it onto DVD.  
SHOCKED.gif
Estoril was cool, except for Nicky gett'in run off the track again....  
pissed.gif
    How was it again, crazy DePuniet
a little more interesting than previous races. at least the fight for 1st was a 3 way fight between rossi, pedro and stone. But stoner was chillin in 3rd the whole time.

This thread has gone a LONG way from this morning........"YOU GUYS"...
tounge.gif

Ohhh...let me show something relevant AND interesting instead of, "Let's start a thread on the ORG, and bag on those Busa guys....dude..what a great idea..."

Lookie what Spudley came upon this afternoon while picking up a couple spare inner panel body rivets.....

DSC00238__Large_.JPG

Maybe a bit closer with a gratuitous "fastest colored Busa" honorable mention.......

DSC00237__Large_.JPG

I mentioned to the salesman, "Somebody didn't finish the polish job"
rock.gif
, notice the belly wing is still frosted with wax.  The salesman said, "No that's just drool....".
wow.gif
 To me it looked like.........

WHOAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!  HEY NOW....this is a family atmosphere.........
cool.gif

So I hopped on mine....and off into the sunset I rode....

BTW...I drove my partner's "Yugo" and boy am I impressed with the power..........
tounge.gif
Bet it'll beat the 08' Busa..........

DSC00240__Large_.JPG

(Spudley @ Oct. 03 2007,01:08) I mentioned to the salesman, "Somebody didn't finish the polish job"
rock.gif
, notice the belly wing is still frosted with wax.  The salesman said, "No that's just drool....".
wow.gif
  To me it looked like.........

WHOAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!  HEY NOW....this is a family atmosphere.........
cool.gif

So I hopped on mine....and off into the sunset I rode....

BTW...I drove my partner's "Yugo" and boy am I impressed with the power..........
tounge.gif
 Bet it'll beat the 08' Busa..........
Hey, Adam. I was just there earlier that day looking at that. That Orange/Black sure likes nice!

My 2000 Busa is still the fastest stock production sportbike. Unrestricted so I say lets do a roll on from ohhhh about 180 LOL

I'll hit it with ya...........................until the limiter shuts me down.......
tounge.gif

"Spudley likes" the upper-triples .........

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Hummmmmmmm
wink.gif
, the ZX 14 is a Busa Killer AGAIN
rock.gif
! I guess that's why ALL THE 07 BUSAS were sold in the first 6 months, and the 14's could and can still  be had everywhere
laugh.gif

Kawi is horrible looking and if you think the Busa isn't a pagent winner what is? I admit the R1 is the sexiest bike out there but the Busa looks like a F!@#ing bodybuilder. The Kawi looks like a spider in the front and in the back it looks like some sort of old school knock off. If you want to buy one because it's SO MUCH faster than the Busa then get it and look me up. I'll race you for pinks and sell your bike for a down payment on the new Busa...You can hold me to that!!!
argue.gif

(tinmann @ Oct. 02 2007,14:43) This kind of debate will go on and on . It could have all been settled , but somebody left the back door open . But Hey , Who wants a bike that's the equivalent to a Motogp bike to run on the street . What would we do with that much power ?  Did you really think that Kawasaki wasn't going to respond ? The sad part is that they probably didn't have to do very much to respond to the new threat . Suzuki should have raised the bar a tad bit more and really made them spend some R&D dollars to play catch up . But thats just water under the bridge . Maybe in 2010 . I'm good till then.
Okay here comes the Flames  
firedevil.gif
 I think the ZX-14 and the 08 Busa are both Ugly . The 14 has a ugly nose and the 08 Busa has a ugly tail . There I said it .
I own both a blue 14 and a red 04 LE busa. I personally like the looks of my busa better. But there are some simple things you can do (like painting just the fins on the side grills the same color as the bike) which can improve the looks of the 14 greatly. My 14 is faster.....but not night and day. My busa is modded...but engines still stock. The 14 does have a better seat/ride and alot less vibration. And it does feel lighter...but I personally think my busa handles better...much firmer and tighter/more stable in the corners. And more low end grunt
tounge.gif
I always take it for my "sporty" rides
wink.gif

They're really both sick fast, and hella fun to ride machines....and I will be keeping both for the near future
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
I think the new bikes will prolly be alittle more of the same....which imho is just more of an already good thing

wink.gif

tounge.gif

I got a chance to ride a 06 zx10 with a 9 inch arm and shinko street slick. The liter bikes are like a ten speed bicycle compared to the our bikes. They get up to speed real quick. Picking the front wheel up in third with a 9 inch arm. But at high speeds they feel unstable and that is where the difference comes in. I can float in comfort at high speeds but the Liter bikes have no wind protection and start to struggle. The motor dont hold up as well either when running high speeds for long period of time.

NO MATTER WHAT, EVEN THE NEW DESIGN THE HAYABUSA STILL LOOKS ALOT BETTER THAN ANY KAWI ON THE ROAD !!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

(DaCol. @ Oct. 03 2007,15:05) Hummmmmmmm
wink.gif
, the ZX 14 is a Busa Killer AGAIN
rock.gif
! I guess that's why ALL THE 07 BUSAS were sold in the first 6 months, and the 14's could and can still  be had everywhere
laugh.gif
Bull crap Power sports in Clearwater FL still has 3 07 Busas on the show room floor and 10 more in the crate ..Where you get that crap from ?? wishfull thinking i guess ...By the way they don't even have a price on them but they do have a sign on them saying MAKE an OFFER !!!
ices_rofl.gif

Back