Zx-14 las vegas press introduction

earldmoto

Registered
Has any one checked Brock Davidson's review of the 14 Press introduction??
10.18 was the best that the Brock group did and 9.92 was the time that Mr. Gadson recorderd at a TS of 144. I think these were almost the exact numbers turned at the zx-12 intro. What the hell is going on?
rock.gif
Does Kawasaki not know how to make a Busa killer?? They are sure as hell bragging a lot !! To be honest with you guys, I have already paid for a zx-14, but I think I am going to ask for my money back. Darn 1000's are turning a higher TS than that.

Im going out and buying a big ol' Barcalounger, kicking my feet up, and having some
lurk.gif

IMHO, 1/10 of a second in the 1/4 is not going to prompt me to by one cycle over the other. Busa does too many other things too well to disregard over a minor timing discrepency.

Has any one checked Brock Davidson's review of the 14 Press introduction??
10.18 was the best that the Brock group did and 9.92 was the time that Mr. Gadson recorderd at a TS of 144. I think these were almost the exact numbers turned at the zx-12 intro. What the hell is going on?
rock.gif
Does Kawasaki not know how to make a Busa killer?? They are sure as hell bragging a lot !! To be honest with you guys, I have already paid for a zx-14, but I think I am going to ask for my money back. Darn 1000's are turning a higher TS than that.
Buy a bike becuase you like it and not for all the hype that everyone throws at you  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: "sp"|1141242288 -->

My heart is still with the Busa. Looks better along with a list of other things. I don't drag race. I don't think I will take a bike to 180+ either(;-), so that leaves everyday riding/touring or whatever.

My heart is still with the Busa. Looks better along with a list of other things. I don't drag race. I don't think I will take a bike to 180+ either(;-), so that leaves everyday riding/touring or whatever.
One day you will hit the high numbers dont worry. where in UT are you?

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: "sp"|1141242552 -->

Great numbers, but if you read the article, Scott, who ran the best times, looks like he weighs about a buck20! the 200+ pounder in there had the highest times...go figure.

Buy a bike becuase you like it and not for all the hype that everyone throws at you
wink.gif
+1

you buy because it speaks to you...I waited 8 years after my last bike before another one "called to me"....

hype based buyers are usually the squids that make riding on the street troublesome for everyone else.

those times were at 3500 feet....anyone know what those numbers would "correct" out to at sea level?

Well folks...it's like this for me....

If I strolled out to my garage early one morning only to discover that some evil green elves stole my busa in the middle of the night and replaced it with a brand spanking new ZX-14?....I fall to the ground in a puddle of my own tears kicking and screaming....

"I WANT MY FREAKING BUSA BACK!!!......NOW!!!"

so?...regardless of what the ZX-14's performance is or isn't?...is definantly a "Non-Issue" for me.
biggrin.gif

Helmet lashed...engine started..."Going The Distance" puched into my mp3 player and.....

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Ohhh where art thou ohhh 2007 Busa?
rock.gif
Save us from this evil green machine! Please Mr. Suzuki, don't allow this torment to run into summer without at least a whisper of something factual that we can cling to!! Oh well....I still love my my Patti, my busa!
Dayuum.....this Corona tastes just like another one!
Later guys!
smile.gif

those times were at 3500 feet....anyone know what those numbers would "correct" out to at sea level?
The times were corrected before printing
biggrin.gif
I'm reading wrong then, he states a couple times that the times were at 3500 feet.
here is the sole pic of the event...incase you missed it!

Looks like factory Kawi guys doin "their thing"

teamgreen.jpg

Back