Your age?

33, but I am a late bloomer.... first knee down experience (without the rest following anyway) was at 25...
lookaround.gif

Neat Supersport!! Now I feel much younger, it is nice to be a kid sometimes, which I am sure you do when riding.

wink.gif
As I mentioned I'm 41 - but theres a guy here whos 60 and is a real kneedragger. He rides a Honda 900 RR and runs circles around me. Ofcourse I catch him on the straights but he's got my respect, oh and his bike just turn over 100K miles!

Hawaii,
Never to old. I told my 2 sons 17 & 22 that when I am 101 they can place me on a bike and open the throttle full stop. I may need an air shifter by then.

Hey Super,
Thanks for the nod. I was starting to think at 47 I might only be able do a few years on the Busa. You OLDER GUYS - (Ninja, Kneb) make me feel better (just kidding). (Superbikeschool in June - a little nervous)

Kemyl

Kemyl,

I am glad that we can make you feel better at our expence.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Just remember everyday riding is a Superbikeschool. Having the extra school is a fantastic idea. Everyone should do it every few years or so.

biggrin.gif

50 now..30 years riding..ninja 900 40,000 miles..gsxr1100
14,000, fzr 600 sears point afm racing...NOTHING compares to the power of a Haybusa..and i ride at 5000 feet elevation..
OH man can't wait to try it at sea level..gonna be scary..
theres something special about going over a hundred before 7 am...from the motel room..184..ohmygod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif

aktion033.gif
Ps. The insurance topic... The geico insurance guy said to me..sir i have worked in the motorcycle division for three years and i have Never seen a quote come back this low.......
I have theft,flood,ect. unisured motorist,and liability.......but no coverage if i damage the bike for are you ready.........
33.00 dollars a month..
tounge.gif
Life is GOOD

24 here
and to markbrian inssurance here in alberta is just stupid as soon as you go over 1000 cc's

I'm 16 but i'm big for my age (6ft), i have a red 2000 busa. Spent all my money though, so I don't bother insuring it.

I'm 41 going on 24. Love my Busa but here in Hong Kong I don't have many long straights to get her up to speed. And now the rainy season is coming. Busas and heavy rain don't mix very well/

Well, I guess I'm flirting with the median age (of life?), and close to it for Busa owners - turned 40 last August. Busa being a mid-life crisis sort of thing??? Maybe, but been riding 25+ years, so can't use that as an excuse
nervous.gif
. Feel older a lot of the time, but feel VERY happy when cracking the throttle on the County Blacktop!!! Incidentally, first ride to work of the year today - 30 miles one way, 36 degrees. Yah, a bit chilly, but s'posed to be >60 this afternoon, so had to do it. Did dress for the occassion (Ins. Carhartt coveralls!!)
baaa.gif
baaa.gif

baaa.gif

Back