What is the average age of a Busa rider?

I am 35. When I got my unrestricted license at 29, never thought that I'd ever ride a Hayabusa. They just seemed so intimidating and otherwordly. Something that über-experienced riders would get a few miles before dying in a firey crash. Yet when I demoed the Gen 3 last August, I was hooked. Two days ago, not long after taking delivery it seemed like the easiest bike to ride its just so planted and effortless.

I will be 64 in two months and have been on Busas since 2014; the first one was in Singapore and the second one is currently in Houston. I really miss lane splitting anywhere on any road. A motorcyclist since 1973, the Hayabusa is the best engineered of all my motorcycles, in my opinion. The second place bike is probably my 1998 K1200RS and it showed an indicated 155 mph on a Malaysian by-pass highway, with OEM bags attached.

I will be 64 in two months and have been on Busas since 2014; the first one was in Singapore and the second one is currently in Houston. I really miss lane splitting anywhere on any road. A motorcyclist since 1973, the Hayabusa is the best engineered of all my motorcycles, in my opinion. The second place bike is probably my 1998 K1200RS and it showed an indicated 155 mph on a Malaysian by-pass highway, with OEM bags attached.

Is that copper top Busa in your avatar yours? Fill in your profile. :)

Back