Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 41-50

• 51+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(SPEEDEMON @ Jul. 01 2007,11:18) haha well...
i will say this i was 19 with a busa...and i have an 05...you do the math old folk!
that being said i was already married more than a year, had my own home and ran and still run my own business... so i dont wanna hear any trash about my age... beerchug.gif
That's okay youngun, we've seen your pictures of your wife and you have all our respect! beerchug.gif

Half the battle is marrying well- the other half is staying that way!!

WasHis.jpg

beerchug.gif

Wow, I used to be checking in the bracket below the one I just picked laugh.gif

37 here...life is good cool.gif

(ambulldog @ Jun. 26 2007,10:08) and i was worried 38 was too old to still be on a sport bike.  at least that what my wife has tried to convince me of jump9.gif
At our ages, our Dads can finally afford our insurance rates laugh.gif  That's my story...I'm sticking to it...

muscle.gif

51 here for a couple more weeks. When I bought my bike, the salesman told me he'd sold 8 Busas in 3 months, 3 to guys over 45. We 3 were the only ones to make it back in for the first service. The other 5 had all crashed out. Dang kids can't handle it. lol

This has been done before but now i'm in a higher catagory ! I'm pretty sure that last time the average age was 35-40 also .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back