Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 19 - 29

Votes: 27 16.6%
  • 30 - 49

Votes: 100 61.3%
  • 50 +

Votes: 35 21.5%

• Total voters
gonna b 32 is couple of weeks. Though I still get IDed when I go out to drink. :) Most of the time people guess my age around 24-25. Probably my good look and low weight. :)

26 in a few days on the 25th. But my wife is 10 years older than me so I guess I'd be an average of 31??? Plus I age in Postal years, so being that I have 4 years in with the US Postal Service, my body feels 82!

44 here, but still have the mentality of a 20 year old DevilDawg.

I think they did a survey similar to this a couple years or so ago.

And if I remember right the average Busa owner is in his/hers forty's.

I'll be 39 in a few months.

It would have been interesting to see the poll broken down a bit more. Like 25-29, 30-34, 35-40, etc. 30-49 is a pretty big range, stands to reason that it wil contain more riders than the more narrow gap of 10 years vs it's ~20 year gap.

I'll be 39 in a few months.

It would have been interesting to see the poll broken down a bit more. Like 25-29, 30-34, 35-40, etc. 30-49 is a pretty big range, stands to reason that it wil contain more riders than the more narrow gap of 10 years vs it's ~20 year gap.

Craash, I agree. Still I was amazed at that 67%!
Posted via Mobile Device

53 till October.......love it when the young girls flirt at a light and I pop open the tinted shield and ask "Is your momma single?" :laugh:

53 till October.......love it when the young girls flirt at a light and I pop open the tinted shield and ask "Is your momma single?" :laugh:

That is priceless!! I'm getting some weird looks from my coworkers haha

Lets see, my sons turned 38, and 40 last month, so that would make me about 39 I think.:laugh:

Back