When did you have your first alcoholic beverage?

When did you have your first alcoholic beverage?

• I have never had an alcoholic beverage.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I waited till I was of legal drinking age.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • I was under the legal age when I had my first.

Votes: 31 88.6%

• Total voters

Stoney McSloth

Registered
I wanted to do a poll to see if I was somewhat correct on how many of the members of the .ORG had had their 1st alcoholic beverage before they became of legal drinking age. Now it doesn't matter if it was back when the legal age was 18, 19 or 21 because some states were different before the standard 21 came about in 1984. This is just to see if you had a drink before you were of age or if you waited till you were of legal age?

I had my first beer about 30 to 45 minutes before my first attempt at driving the Porcelain Peterbuilt. I think I was about 14 and myself along with a buddy thought it would be a good idea to lift a 6pk from my ole man and take with us on an overnight camp out. Boy, were we cheap drunks. Both of us were sick as dogs off of 3 beers each.

I was 6 years old but it was by doctor's order. Seriously!

I had a kidney/urinary tract infection. The prescribed medicine was outrageous in cost. My pediatrician asked my mother if my dad still worked at the Schlitz Brewery. He told her 8 ounces of beer 3 times a day would do the exact same thing as the meds. Been drinking beer ever since but I have upgraded in quality from Schlitz.:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

We lived in the Barrossa Valley in South Australia (our great wine's come from there) when I was about 3, the story goes as told by my dad that they were having their usual sit around the table sampling the wines from around the area with friends when somebody said " what is that thud I heard" they all listened and there it was again so they rushed into the lounge area to see we diving off the couch into the carpet as I was drunk, because i was so small I was putting my hand up on the table and taking a sip from what every glass I could grab. then I went a practiced my diving skills.:laugh:

I was 8 and had some wine with dinner. Grandparents we old school and thought nothing of it. Wish more people in this world still had their work ethic and morals.

I got into some Champagne during New Years Eve when I was 9.. Damn the worst hangover I had the day after I still remember dry heaving after chucking eleventeen times.:alcoholic:

We lived in the Barrossa Valley in South Australia (our great wine's come from there) when I was about 3, the story goes as told by my dad that they were having their usual sit around the table sampling the wines from around the area with friends when somebody said " what is that thud I heard" they all listened and there it was again so they rushed into the lounge area to see we diving off the couch into the carpet as I was drunk, because i was so small I was putting my hand up on the table and taking a sip from what every glass I could grab. then I went a practiced my diving skills.:laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can picture that....:rofl:....to bad they didn't have video cameras back then...:whistle:

I sipped some champagne when I was 8 or 9. I went to parties my junior and senior year of high school when I started drinking more regular. My parents never bought me alcohol but also told me that if I was to drink any at all to either stay where I was at or call them to come pick me up.

My dad tells me, he used to give me a shot glass of beer every now and again when I was little...don't know if that counts. But I drank my first beer by myself when I was 12 or 13 !!

My parents used to put brandy or whiskey in my milk when I was a baby so I would sleep thru the night when I was about 4-5 mnths old.:whistle: Thats what they have told me cuz I guess I was even a pain in the arse that young :beerchug:

I was 15 used to nick the spirits from behind a bar type thing we had at home. Didn't take much to get drunk.

I was the tender age of 14 on the tracks by my house. Can't remember the name but it was the can with the blue bull on it. Those were some crazy times.

Rosung Petty said:
I was the tender age of 14 on the tracks by my house. Can't remember the name but it was the can with the blue bull on it. Those were some crazy times.

This one???

Schlitz Malt Liquor.jpg

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Schlitz Malt Liquor.jpg

European parents!
Had wine when I was 5 or 6, but never much. Just allowed to sip from mum and dad's glass once in a while.
Grew up never really liking alcohol. Still drink, but no urge to drink a lot... ever!

I had a few beers when i was about 17. Never cared for it. Got wasted for the first time when i was 18...everclear, blue moon, aftershock, bud light, and a few other things were invoved at a party at my friends farm. we were all partying on a frozen pond. hell we even built a bonfire on the ice. surprisingly it didnt melt much.

I can tell you when I had my LAST alcoholic beverage 10-23-2001. :-D

Back