Your Birthday...A Poll...#2/July-December

In Which Month Were You Born?

• Total voters

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I've been quite surprised of late to see how many birthdays there are at this time of year...

Many times in the last handful of days, we've seen nearly 20 board member birthdays on any given day.

I know this is totally useless information, but I wonder it you'd amuse me by indicating in which month you were born. What I'd like to ascertain from the information is if the beginning of the 4th quarter of the year is heavier than any other time.

Please vote only once...

If you were born in January through June, please vote in Poll #1;

If you were born in July through December, please vote in Poll #2

Last edited:
Where's all the December babies? I know of one other person.....where are ya? ???

they gathered round him; all eyes averted from the thing that was coming aboard.
they had no thought of fighting it. it was fate.

I am a December baby. Christmas Day to be exact. Dec. 25th 1970 my father had a Hershey bar and a Yoo-Hoo for Christmas dinner.:laugh: Oh yeah my cousin was born on Christmas Eve so my mother and aunt got to share a hospital room.

I am a December baby. Christmas Day to be exact. Dec. 25th 1970 my father had a Hershey bar and a Yoo-Hoo for Christmas dinner.:laugh: Oh yeah my cousin was born on Christmas Eve so my mother and aunt got to share a hospital room.

That's a pretty cool story!

12/07/80

the flag always hangs at half mass on my birthday

hmmm pretty cool huh
(pearl harbor day)
for those of you who didnt know that

That's pretty cool actually.

I know this doesn't count toward member count, but my daughter is November 15th.

I'm the 20th of December.

Back