age of 08 busa owners

age of 08 busa owners -

• under 20

Votes: 605 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm not sure, but I don't think its changed since over the past month since the last 08 Busa owner poll was put up.

I'm 47, and this is my second busa. I guess the young kid's like the gixxers etc. Us older gent's like the more comfy busa's, Beside I like giving the young kids a real good battle at track days. Who say's busa's don't handle. kickass.gif

STARTED OUT ON A 1971 HONDA 750 IN 1971. THEN THE KING OF THE STREET . MOVED UP TO A 1973 Z1 KAWASAKI . WENT THROUGH MANY OF THOSE, BIG BORE AND TURBO .PEAKED WITH A TURBO NITROUS 1425 ORIENT 3 SPEED AUTO 12 INCH SLICK FUNNY BIKE RAN 7.80.ALSO TURBOED A COUPLE KZ 1300s . WHEN'T TO THE 1200 BANDIT HOT RODDED THE HELL OUT OF THAT. THEN CAME THE BOOSA ,MAN I LOVE THAT ENGINE. NITROUS FOR A WHILE ,GOT TIRED OF FILLING BOTTLES AND WENT TURBO. I GOT A 2000 AND A 2008 BEEN DRAG RACING BIKES SINCE 1973 . I'LL BE 60 IN JULY AND I STILL GOT THE DISEASE REALLY BAD IT NEVER GOES AWAY.MY PHILOSOPHY IS GET THE BADDEST BIKE OUT THERE AND TURBO IT OR NITROUS IT OR BOTH.CANT WAIT TILL SUMMER GETS HERE AND THE DRAG STRIP OPENS. cool.gif

22 and this is my third bike. Im loving it and just had to add my .02 because young guys have to be mature enough to repect the throttle of this baby!

49 for me and I just love going fast. I have had fast cars and fast bikes all my life. No need to stope now right. Besides life is to short, Doug

DSC_0104RS.jpg

Back