How old are you?

How old are you? - New 08 Busa owners, what is your age?

• Age 16-20

Votes: 167 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up are people affraid to poll their age.
I think they're just scurred that you're going to be younger than they are!

Who cares, really?

Personally, having been at death's door three times in my life, I am enormously grateful for every day I can say I successfully survived. kickass.gif

I dont have an 08, but I am 36 next month! Didnt vote so I dont mess up your query. beerchug.gif

My theory is that because of it's size and power and comfort that there are a lot of riders in all age brackets. I am not sure if the cost limits new purchases to those a little older because they can afford it. just thought it would be interesting.
beerchug.gif

I am surprized how few people are answering the poll. I guess it should not have said only new 08 owners. If any ony who has a busa wants to vote that's ok too.
cool.gif
deadhorse.gif

Will be 41 at the end of this month.....been riding since I was 7. I have 6 GSXR's and a '02 Busa SE. Thinking of getting an '08 later this year...Does that count??

Intersting that our 45-50 bracket is the most common. I will move on to the 50+ group in 2 months.....

oops...I don't have an '08 (yet smile.gif )

You need to add a new group.. 60+ rock.gif
I will turn 62 in July and I have been riding since 2000.
I own a 2002 Harley Davidson Road King Classic and a 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa orange and black. Midlife and retirement are great, if I new it was going to be this good I would have done it a long time ago. laugh.gif

IMG_3252a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back