How old are you?

How old are you? - New 08 Busa owners, what is your age?

• Age 16-20

Votes: 167 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
42. 05 Busa is bike number 16. Been riding non-stop since I was 11. Also have an 04 VTX1800C with the usual stuff: PCIII, V&H pipes, Kuryakyn Hypercharger airbox, Ultimate seat, etc. Hell, I even put pipes and new airbox on my 4x4 Titan pickup. Damned expensive these toys are.

Don't have an 08, have an 07 and screwed up and voted but I was surprised that there are as many "old" folks that have Busas (I have an 05 HD Hertiage Softail also). Glad to see I'm not the only one going through a midlife crisis, I'm 56. I'd rather get a new bike than a new wife, one heck of alot cheaper and probably safer too!!!

Well... i always think that my old FJR was a bike for oldies, now i find out that the hayabusa is too firedevil.gif
i´m 32 and this is my first Busa

With more owners in the upper age bracket - is the busa an older man's bike? Or is this the time when our generation has more money and can afford it. ??

I don't have an 08, but wanted to see the age spread. Not suprising.

will be 45 this year.have an 03 black ltd edition bought in 04 with 1500 miles on the clock so good as new! why do people buy things like busas then not use them? still my gain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back