Stock Bikes/age group

24 years passed. exhaust, hid's, lowered, a few others nothing crazy though...

017.jpg

29, my first bike and any bike I could have bought was going to be faster than anything I've ever done. Corbin rear w/backrest for my wonderful bride, Xenon low beam and ZG DB this week. That's it for now, gonna add some saddlebags and maybe some other comfort/touring related pieces if I feel they are needed.

As far as speed goes, I don't need it, I went 93 on my sled this winter (I think I wet my pants). I'm not excited about recieving any tickets, or crashing at a high rate of speed. The only ticket I've gotten was for crossing the median at one of those "Authorized Vehicles Only". :rulez: Don't do that (especially if there's a Leo on the other side).

Last edited:
44, put a full R-77 on it, Hid's, blinker mod...and thats it. Would like new wheels but not for the $$...ouch!

I'm 43 and bought the bike new in 03. It's bone stock except for comfort items. Gel seat, double bubble windscreen and I am just now putting Heli Bars on it cause I have a heck of a commute every other week of 385 miles both ways. I am thinking of trading in the double bubble for a sport tour windscreen and maybe some rear sets that will let me get a touch more leg room (any suggestions). oh almost forgot, I installed a integrated tail light to get rid of the stalk turn signals and I cut that big ass fender off the rear for a poor mans undertail. Also I removed the reflectors :laugh:

I am 30 and will be 31 in July. I have an '06 and have done a few performance mods to the bike, but some were done for safety reasons and some were done just because the stock stuff needed to be replaced. So far the bike has a full micron exhaust, power commander w/ custom tune, galfer ss brake lines front/back and clutch line. It also has ASV C5 shorty levers. I did the levers because the ones that were on there were chrome and pretty crappy.

Hello, do those frame sliders you have there simply replace the faring mounting screw?

Had a few mods but returned the bike to mostly stock. Only mods now are the exhaust, 1" risers, sliders, spools and 2+ on the rear sprocket. Geezzz...guess that is a modded bike. Nevermind !
However, If someone told me I could only have a Busa if I kept it all stock it wouldnt be hard to live with. It really is a great bike right out of the box. Older riders buy them because "age brings widsom" ! (Cap told me that)

P6210002.jpg

I'm 32, this is my first busa, i've ridden bikes all my life, i've done performance mods on all my previous bikes, but with the busa i don't think i'll do anything, just doesn't need it. I do want to do appearance mods, does anyone know the best way to take off hayabusa symbol sticker off the fairings with out scratching the paint. I would like to take them off and have it painted on rather than a sticker

busa1.jpg

Hello, more or less stock a few things done to make it a little more comfortable for long rides do love heading down the highway. The 05 has a little over 55,000 miles on it and I am just short of 54 on my odometer....Rick

216.JPG

022.JPG

On my 2nd busa, 1st 02 Ltd black. Now 08, Tobin seats & bra, full alienhead, pc3usb,xtre,dyno tuned at Faster Motorsports.. Thinking turbo, 63 & still crazy after all these years

Back