Carbon mirrors

roadripper

Registered
Does anyone have any experience trying this kind of carbon look mirrors? They look alot like the stock ones in the pictures and the price is fair. Just wondered if anyone here has tried them. They are at tunerx factory motorparts

My only real concern with them would be how well the actual mirror is made. Suzuki sells CF look covers for our mirrors. Gen2 fit on Gen1.

I had the fake CF clutch and brake levers, but took them off because I thought they looked tacky, IMO.

I've tried both, and have some of the stock mirrors, but with faux Carbon-fiber finish on them. (emgo's). They're inexpensive, $40, and perfect for someone looking for a low cost appearance mod.

The GSXR1000 mirrors are also a direct bolt on, and the stalks look much better plus the faux carbon fiber finish looks good.

These are the GSXR1000 faux carbon fiber ones
displayimage.php

CarbonFiber1.jpg

CarbonFiber1.jpg

A friend of mine had the "carbon look" mirrors on his Busa. Personally I didn't like them. But in general I think fake carbon fiber looks tacky anyway. Real carbon fiber on the other hand looks great IMO.

Pashnit....

1st off thank you for always going that extra mile on providing info.
2nd do you carry those 1k mirrors? I poked around on your site in the mirror section and didn't notice them.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Pashnit....

1st off thank you for always going that extra mile on providing info.
2nd do you carry those 1k mirrors? I poked around on your site in the mirror section and didn't notice them.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

I don't have the GSXR1000 set in stock, but I can get them ordered in no problem. Just let me know if you need a set like the ones in the pic above on my bike. :)

Back