Magical Racing Aero Carbon mirrors

2hip

Registered
Seems like someone was presented a set of Aero Carbon mirrors a year or two ago. Anyone recall whom it was? Seems like it was Doyle/Boyle/Reno guy or something.
Anyone running them? I want to know how the visibility is in them? I can't abide a mirror that doesn't serve it's function. Any comments about the looks or any opinions whatsoever? Many thanks for your time..

2hip...

It was Gixerhp that was given the mirrors by me and a few other folks....

It seemed that was the only way to keep him from wanting and trying to STEAL mine:laugh:

Personally I love them, they clean up the look of the bike and the blue mirrors help at night w glare from cars and such. Visibility for ME is pretty good but there is a limit to their adjustment. I have had some poeple say they dont like them when they ride my bike and others say they do...

Maybe Warbird, Gixerhp and some other peeps whove ridden my bike can attest to how they feel about them..

Good luck either way bro...Oh and yeah they will take like 2 months to get to you because they dont make them untill ordered and paid for.

Lycan:thumbsup:

The magical racing ones are nice... They better magically add 50 HP for 400 bucks :laugh:

I wish i was rich :-( Cause they are some nice looking mirrors

As for visibility they are not too bad but not great!
If you are thinking about them get them with the extensions if you really want to see good!

Lycan..thanks for your information...much appreciated amigo.

De nada my friend...and John's right...I forgot to say sometimes I have to look under my shoulder through my armpit but that depends on my position at the moment I DO tend to lean off the bike a bit sometimes...

But they DO have some with extenders which would totally help the visibility some like John said...

So you gonna be the 4th Orgster to get them? I ONLY know of 3 of us so far...

Okie Daddy ( where the hell he is lately I dont know)???
Me:whistle:
Gixerhp:moon:
Maybe you?:laugh:

De nada my friend...and John's right...I forgot to say sometimes I have to look under my shoulder through my armpit but that depends on my position at the moment I DO tend to lean off the bike a bit sometimes...

But they DO have some with extenders which would totally help the visibility some like John said...

So you gonna be the 4th Orgster to get them? I ONLY know of 3 of us so far...

Okie Daddy ( where the hell he is lately I dont know)???
Me:whistle:
Gixerhp:moon:
Maybe you?:laugh:
Oh yeh go to work!

Hye thanks for answering my voicemail you turd!:rulez:

Nope i didn't

Cause i sold the wheels! LOL:whistle:

Speaking of Wheels...did you dig out Dave's old ones yet..:poke: pinhead!

Oh 2hip, if you really want cool CF mirrors, go with OPP Racing. I'm the ONLY smart Org member with them!! :poke: :rofl:

Sometimes it is better to be in back then wondering what is going to crawl up your backside withsome guy who manical w his throttle hand:moon:

Back