Magical Racing mirrors

TA_GunSurgeon

Donating Member
Registered
I'm looking at gettint a set of Magical racing mirriors was wondering if anyone was using them ? If so do you have a pic of them on your bike? I'm trying to figure out if I want short stem or long stem and if I need to get the ones with the elbowes or not. Not going with the elbows will save me $55.

sadnews.gif
What is magical? Do they show you what is about to pull up behind you. j/k
laugh.gif

They have sweet mirrors but $$$. Just before ordering them I found these. Real carbon from lockheart Philips. They look realy sim to the magicals but less quality in the mirror glass. THe Magicals have blue glass that help with night reflections. Here min...only cost $105, they are the short stock...I suggest the long stock if you wnat to everything behing you.

DSCN1033.JPG

They  have sweet mirrors but $$$.  Just before ordering them I found these.  Real carbon from lockheart Philips.  They look realy sim to the magicals but less quality in the mirror glass.  THe Magicals have blue glass that help with night reflections.  Here min...only cost $105, they are the short stock...I suggest the long stock if you wnat to everything behing you.
Heh BigRod,Where did you find those?They look nice!

They  have sweet mirrors but $$$.  Just before ordering them I found these.  Real carbon from lockheart Philips.  They look realy sim to the magicals but less quality in the mirror glass.  THe Magicals have blue glass that help with night reflections.  Here min...only cost $105, they are the short stock...I suggest the long stock if you wnat to everything behing you.
Heh BigRod,Where did you find those?They look nice!
+1

Looking thru local shop books....wow carbon mirrors by Lockhart Philips. Yea took me by surprise, i was just about to spend $340 on the Magical set. I waited 4 weeks....I orig ordered the longer post ( 120 mm ) and they where back order. So I changed the order for the short ones. I like the short post but you have to deal with the moving the elbow to see directly behind. They have long or short post and black or chrome post. I took it as a bargon find..
laugh.gif
and so did the wife.

they are sweet mirrors indeed.....if you dont need the elbows then do without...they can work a little loose, i tighten them with a 3mm allen key regularly,they are without doubt absolutely beautiful tho....you will need a long stem if you wanna see behind tho

resize_carbon_mirror.jpg

they are sweet mirrors indeed.....if you dont need the elbows then do without...they can work a little loose, i tighten them with a 3mm allen key regularly,they are without doubt absolutely beautiful tho....you will need a long stem if you wanna see behind tho
Do you use the elbow or just keep it straight?

You need to get ones that will extend out at least as far as the stockers. If they are in too far, you won't be able to see around your self.

Can't find these mirrors any leads

Back