Mirrors Round 2.....LighTech?

They don't appear to give you any benefit over the factory set up. Don't have a set, just from looking at their website.

Have you considered a rear facing camera with an on dash monitor ?

I had them, cant post pix thanks to my work firewalls.

They work just as good as stock, except that I needed the mirror extenders because the stalk is a little short.

The carbon fiber work was nicely done and they were well made.

If you want a nice mirror over stock check out the Rizomas.

Here is the link: http://www.rizoma.com/Prodotti/ProdottiUniversal.cfm?ID_categoria=1&IDSez=1

The prototypes are my choice.

Last edited:
look sweet. and extremely light... but i think its the typa shape that one gets bored of easily...

seems like most mirirs are no good until you stop.
most of the time they are shaking anyways. ill do a quick turn of the head for now

You might find a smal fisheye that attaches to the bar end. The mirrors on my Busas didn't suffer from a lot of vibration, but all I ever see are my shoulders when sitting up and well you can forget it in a tuck. Good luck. :thumbsup:

i have a set of the carbon fiber OPP. They look like Shreck ears! :laugh: But the carbon fiber is perfect. The universal mounts they use dont fit exactly over the stock area, but dont look too bad. The site picture is fairly small and a little hard to get adjusted. It took a little time to get used to them, but once i did i feel confident with them. I'm thinking of ordering an extra universal mount to extend them out a little.

Best pic i have right now. PM me if you need some close ups.

CIMG0626.JPG

Use GSXR1000 mirriors, George has aftermarket ones in C/F over at extremebusa.com for $48.00 delivered. Some of the members have them and like them. They are a little wider than Busa mirrors so you will see more out the back.

Use GSXR1000 mirriors, George has aftermarket ones in C/F over at extremebusa.com for $48.00 delivered. Some of the members have them and like them. They are a little wider than Busa mirrors so you will see more out the back.

Wouldn't happen to have pic's, would you? Went over to EBC and was gonna have to sign up to paruse the place. Appreciate it! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Back