Your age?

ernaehrung019.gif
Briguy...just out of curiosity, what's the insurance going to cost you? or your Parents?

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

Ninja
I'm so happy to see I'm not the only old F... "Seasoned" - 47 Busa owner. Took my first ride (4 of them) today. This 500 miles of 15 minute rides is the definition of restraint, though. It's considerably lighter handling than my 'bird.

hey Curtis T.. yeah.. ive been hunting around for insurance.. but because im young and unexperienced im pushed around a lot.. but ive never taken crap from adults... (its gonna be interesting when i am one) and in a very respectable way i say ... thanks for that quote (when they give it to me, a lot of places wont because im under 18.. jerks) but you can shove that exorbant price up yer arse.. the best quote ive gotten so far is around $1300 a year... and yeah.. my parents are gonna pay it.. we worked this little thing out where i lay myself in debt $45,000 for college and they help on the mode of transportation.. seemed kinda fair. but yah.. some places were getting me at like 5 grand.. others 2,500. of course, this is for a Gsx-r 600... i was originally planning on getting the busa as my first bike.. but the absolute lowest price i could find was $2,500. i couldnt finacially rape my parents like that... so i ended up pickin the 600.. better for a newbie anyhow.

-brian (the younger one)

(sorry datbusa)

Kemyl,Knebnr,

Man!! Even though I feel in my 20's when I ride, I feel a little better when I see some (umm) well experienced riders. Looks like Knebhnr and I have top honors so far with Kemyl right behind. I am sure that we have others that can beat our experience.

briguy6977,
Happy to see that you are starting off with a GSX 600, insurance or not it will be plenty of juice.

lachen011.gif

biggrin.gif
 I'm 45 and loving life! I have the 2000 Busa and a knock out wife that rides a 2000 Bandit 1200S. Ya got to have toys and there is nothing like a beautiful woman on a cycle... Nothing like curves on curves

I'm 35,from Lancashire (UK) and have ridden a 1200 bandit for the last 4 years. Wanted a busa but didn't want to find out how much the insurance was. Finally bought one, but couldn't part with the bandit, so kept both! insurance not that much
lachen011.gif

Im 45 years old, had the Busa 2 years and swapped from a ZXR 750 L3. This is the first Suzuki and probably the last(subframe cock up). I have never owned a Honda but have had nunerous Kawasaki's and Yamaha's.

Pinna.

been riding forever- parents were never into - no one in my family was into it- saved my money and bought a mini bike when I was 8. been going strong since then.

im 18

gona me 19 in june
my goal is to have the busa by the time im 21

hopefully i can achieve this. i've wanted one for like 2 years now.

i've got insurnace quoted for me and lowest i found was round 7 grand a year

lol
oh lordy

maybe when im 21 it will be cheaper???

Back