You Just Don't See This Everyday...

Looks like a beautiful house on a beautiful spot to live. Nice pics!

You go ya bastid
thanks for waiting....

I'm done.  

you impolite muthafugga...    
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Very cool Rubbah. Boat was very cool. Hell of a nice view too. The only thing I am still wondering about is how did they get the fugging boat in the house?
rock.gif

wink.gif
believe it or not...  the old guy they bought the place from...

built that part of the house...  around the boat.

Its apparantly some very special 1-of-a-kind boat, and the old bastid that built that part of the house didn't want anybody to have the boat...  so he built a house around it.

the beams in that room holding up that old tub had to be a foot wide,two foot thick....  no shid.
Makes sence, really bout the only way to get a boat in yer fugging sitting room.

Remember what sort of boat it was?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Wicked cool. Some ecentric individuals up in the North Pacific area... got love veiws...

very nice....

Looks like I'm gonna hafta relocate to good 'ol B.C. pretty soon. Seems like there's nice locals, tons of fun places to ride, and scenery for all. I love it.

Thanks, Rubbah....
cool.gif

Cool pics, rsd! Great story tellin too!
"...gotta be hard on the sleep walkers.." too funny!
laugh.gif

That's very wierd... Garden invite OK, But Come check out my house? Dude!!! Haven't you read Hansel and Grettle? Run Fuggers!!!!!
laugh.gif

Very Cool Though Bro, Very Cool to see you posting pics again too... I missed that...

Looking forward to gettting up there.... When is good for you?

Wow, what a house! The boat hanging from the ceiling is unreal...puts all of the "beach cottages" around here to shame...
cool.gif
I think I need to save that pic of the stairway...love it...

Kind of wondering why she'd welcome some random people to her home...lonely I suppose...very cool though...
smile.gif

Hey VaBusa why havent you posted your pic in the MCN Babes thread yet??
I think all of us are waiting on that one!
devil.gif

great pics Rub!!! I especially like the one of the tiles.......or maybe its the cute butt in the pic.....hhmmm....tiles or housemouse....hmmmm
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back