Best of the season to all the missing

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I miss you guys.

The Irish lads: Daz,I hope you are doing fine my bro.
Lobusa,Marc,all the good folk from gen I.
MonsterSpeedFreak
ShenoyP,you are a great guy.
Blk Blu 04...say hi to the wife and daughter for me.

Feel free to add your holiday wishes to past members.

It is an honour to know you.

Merry Christmas.... da rubbah.

RSD.

PACMAN ! Miss you bud! And Daz as well. There was a guy from the UK I used to talk to here a couple years ago too.

beerchug.gif
Bentvalve. James, I hope your recovering well since the get off.

Merry Christmas to everyone and Rub you the man Bro. glad to see you lurking around here again. I might not have the close relationship with you all but I am still around for mtime to time.

Just wanted to pop in and say a Merry Christmas!!! to all...glad to know I'm still being thought of.
smile.gif

Figured I may as well post up and say hallo an Merry Christmas...since I may not be able to be around on that particular day.

I hope the other MIA's are doing well, too.

THe BUD is safe...and it's still with me.
sad.gif
I haven't really been able to do anything with it. I wish I could fly out again so I can pass it off, but unfortunately, that time doesn't seem to be around the corner any time soon.

Rubbah...yer a good 'ol bastid.
bowdown.gif
Hope everyone's fine over on yer end of the pond.

You all be safe...and I hoep this year's Christmas is a great one!

hug and kisses...

(lol) paul

Thanks Rub... I haven't been around lately, but should be back on a normal occurance now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOUS GUYS AND GALS!!!

good to see folks posting again
beerchug.gif

And Pac, how could we *EVER* forget the immortal shaver... dude your a$$ was plastered across this site, literally LOL Hope everything is going great out in the middle of the pacific
cool.gif

Everyone else, have a great holiday
thumb_up.gif

I want to say Merry Christmas also to everyone this year. I don't really know any one on the board but I did meet several folks last year at the spring bash and I was made to feel at home and that was a great relief. Special merry Christmas to MC. You got out of your truck at crot , walked up to me, introduced yourself and invited me to the gathering having no idea who i was or that i was in fact down there for the bash. That extra effort has not been forgotten. So everyone be safe over the holidays hug someone you love and tell them so.
bowdown.gif

Back