You Just Don't See This Everyday...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
A bit long, for some of you.... but kinda cool.

Its a bit of the "Old Time" Rubbah.

Rubbah used to take the board along on an afternoon ride.

I know....some of you don't care what Rubbah had for dinner... O'well,fug you... but lots of the folks use to really enjoy a Saturday afternoon ride with da Rubb.

Check dis out.... or "Go, an' fug off".....

Please wait until the ride comes to a complete stop before posting or dissin'....

I'll let ya know when.... about 20 pics...

Me and "da house mouse" are out for a ride. We like to ride the unknown tera-tories (the never ridden backroads) when we stumble upon this dead end road at the end of this other dead-end-road.

We stop,I shut the mill down... I turn off..."da Big Dog".

We're just takin' in the ombiance....[is that how you spell that?]

When we hear this voice.

She says... "You can take a look around my garden if you want".

Weird huh.

She walks over and opens the gate to her property, and says, "You can park your motorcycle in here,if you want".

So Rubb says, " O.K. thanks."

nice_2.jpg

very cool lady, she tells us she's into Hummingbirds...so much so that "Envioromentalists" use her property to tag and watch the Hummingbird. she has a couple dozen feeders for them...

nice4.jpg

after a quik boo of her gardens she say's she would love to show us about the inside of her house.

"Sure,what the fug" , no.... I didn't say that...hehehehe

I told her we would be honoured...

So check this out....Have you ever seen a multi-landing stair case with TWO accesses...

nice5.jpg

dont mean to bore... it gets better... the pics dont do it justice thou...

so that was ONE of the cool things...

neat house...

but this was really cool....

she has a 3 ton... ya a 3 ton... 6000 pound boat hanginging from the ceiling in her sitting room...

not kiddin'...

cool huh....

I'm tellin' ya....

Everybody needs A FUGGIN' BOAT HANGIN' IN YER LIVIN' ROOM.

way cool room thou... check out the rest of it....

nice8.jpg

that is very cool, gotta love it when people do really unique things like that, whish I had an imagination.

Back