Yoshimura FTW!!!!

slash

Registered
just got this from the people at yosh

"Michael,

I forwarded the pictures to the R&D department. They have never seen anything like that either. However, we will get 2 new mufflers sent out to you via FedEx Ground. Can you tell me what bike this was for again so I can be sure to get you the correct R77 mufflers? I will also email you a shipping label to return the defective mufflers to us. I apologize for the inconvenience. "

thats great service!:bowdown:

did they ship u a damaged exhaust or somethin, must have missed the post (very rare, haha). I have the dual r77 carbon fiber slip ons and absolutely love them

just got this from the people at yosh

"Michael,

I forwarded the pictures to the R&D department. They have never seen anything like that either. However, we will get 2 new mufflers sent out to you via FedEx Ground. Can you tell me what bike this was for again so I can be sure to get you the correct R77 mufflers? I will also email you a shipping label to return the defective mufflers to us. I apologize for the inconvenience. "

thats great service!:bowdown:

Holy sh*t! That's awesome! :cheerleader: Way to go Mike.
I wish all businesses had this kind of customer service. Makes me want to rethink Yosh for my upcoming exhaust purchase.

did they ship u a damaged exhaust or somethin, must have missed the post (very rare, haha). I have the dual r77 carbon fiber slip ons and absolutely love them

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/115217-anyone-ever-seen-anything-like.html

Holy sh*t! That's awesome! :cheerleader: Way to go Mike.
I wish all businesses had this kind of customer service. Makes me want to rethink Yosh for my upcoming exhaust purchase.

thanks man! the response time was immediate! finally something positive from this damn bike!

Last edited:
Very good,

That means they want to jump on the cause ASAP, and they need your mufflers to tear them apart and see whats up.

Just put a little note in ther box saying you think its from the Yosh 4-2-1-2 header you have installed and then be like, oh my bad I fogot Yosh doesn't make on yet, lol...:moon:

Back