Thoughts on this exhaust.

BusaBenny

Registered
Hello everyone.
I have a yosh r77 full system on my 17 busa. I like it. It sounds and looks great. I have always been partial to short exhausts though. I like the simple clean look. So I was wondering if I use my r77 header and put this leoVince slip on (providing the pipe size is correct which I think it is), will it be loud? I like how quiet my r77 Now so I was hoping the Leo wouldn’t be too much louder. Thanks

Putting this out there - and not familiar with a Yosh system (I have something different) - what if you were to unrivet the front end / recut the can and try a 4” shorter Yosh can ?? Not sure if Yosh are a straight or taper design but I’m toying with this idea on my Two Bro’s cans as it looks doable.....

Putting this out there - and not familiar with a Yosh system (I have something different) - what if you were to unrivet the front end / recut the can and try a 4” shorter Yosh can ?? Not sure if Yosh are a straight or taper design but I’m toying with this idea on my Two Bro’s cans as it looks doable.....
Great idea. And I’ve done that to a hindle. It worked out great. But I’m trying to do only header to slip on. No mid pipe. I’m trying to tuck the slip on more towards the body. Just like the brocks exhaust. But possibly without it being loud.

What it sounds like on a ZX-10R

I'd like to hear it on a Busa.
You should buy it.
If you hate it you can resell it, maybe lose $50 ...
Is that your zx? If so that’s nice. Thanks for the video clip. I think if it’s only a $50ish loss I will try it. I just have to see if the pipe OD and the Leo ID are the same.

Is that your zx? If so that’s nice. Thanks for the video clip. I think if it’s only a $50ish loss I will try it. I just have to see if the pipe OD and the Leo ID are the same.

No, my only ride is a Gen 2. These cans list on Revzilla for under $200. If you own it for a couple months and don't like the sound, PM me. My single R77 is dented. I was gonna open it up and pop it back but I got my COVID cash, which is easier.
Exhaust.Dent.png

Back