R77 Carbon vs. Alien Head

Have you heard or rode a bike with an Alien Head? I have, and Guns and Blanca have them. They are impressively quiet at low rpms, especially with the silencer. I didn't get the chance til last summer, and I was amazed. Brocks makes some great stuff, and in more ways than one.
If I didn't spend so much time above 8k rpm, I'de have one, but I don't want the attention.:beerchug:

Oh yeh, like coming through town with the front wheel pointing at the sky doesn't draw any attention..You might as well be loud while you're doing it..:poke::rofl::rofl:

Oh yeh, like coming through town with the front wheel pointing at the sky doesn't draw any attention..You might as well be loud while you're doing it..:poke::rofl::rofl:

I learned a long time ago to obey the law...in town:laugh:
I save my wheelies for undisclosed locations, and we have a half mile straight at a dead end without traffic, or should the highway be empty:whistle:which is pretty often out here.
I just hate that you can be heard for miles when you're in the throttle. That's why I like it when the slow guys with loud pipes show up, and I can just whistle away down the road:laugh:

I have the Brocks ct dual,but road behind jgguns for about an hour or so last saturday and let me tell you that
jgguns bike sounds awesome not attention getting loud not to quiet. Just wright in my book.:thumbsup:

I have ridden with the alien head. I guess we all have different tastes. But ya.. I don't like to attract too much attention either.. I like to crack the throttle myself

Back