Best Price on the Yosh R77 Carbon Fiber Full System?

Well my insurance adjuster cut me a check and one of the items that was damaged was the left muffler.
Ive decided on the Yosh R77 Full Carbon System.
What is the best price one of our ORG sponsors can give me shipped to the door. Nashville, TN.

Anything else I should know about this system? The key in exhaust for me, a DEEP tone, not obnoxious sounding loud, and of course a power torque increase.
How much louder are the R77's full system 4-2-1?
Are you remapping when going to the Full R77 or will it run fine without a remap?
I will be running the stock air filter for now.

Thanks for any advice and pricing from sponsors here.

If you want a deep tone Yosh r-77 is not the way to go. Ti Force or Brocks will give you deep tone and good performance.

Dont get me wrong I personally love the the r77 but its not far from a stock exhaust as far as sound goes.

i have 6 monthe old 4-2-1 carbon r77 for sale for 600 + shipping its in perfect condition i just want shorty brocks

Justin is out of town, but to attract good sponsor participation, try posting up in the sponsor dedicated sections.

Seen them through a google search for 1149.00 , Yoshi had a clearance sale on exhaust a couple months back

I settled on the R77 CF full system on my '08 'Busa and never looked back. Not overly loud, loses a lot pounds over the stock system, and howls nice when you rev it. :thumbsup:

Here it is -

- ‪Suzuki Hayabusa with Yoshimura R77 exhaust.‬‏[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Justin is out of town, but to attract good sponsor participation, try posting up in the sponsor dedicated sections.

Hi twotonevert

Sorry,:duh: maybe I posted in the wrong section I am still new here. Where should I make a new post? I am thinking of the Hayabusa Akrapovic Racing FULL Exhaust System now after reading about it. Little more expensive but looks like it has more HP increase compared to the Yosh system. Any opinions?

Thanks

Back