Yahooo!!!!!! Look what the stork dropped off

post-6-52223-dsc00174adc47fsi7.jpg

That's the best looking b-king I have ever seen

We shall see about the turbo in a few months. We have been with out a contract for 4 years, and not had a cost of living raise for 5 years. Were going to arbitration and the State will award us 4 years of back pay. Should be at least 4% for each year to the tune in the end all told of 16% all added up..... Its against the law for us to strike. I look at it as money in the bank, so it will be a nice chunk of change after they kill me with taxes. Maybe it will be time for the turbo then.

dsc00179adb953gh4.jpg

Congrats.
beerchug.gif
Last Sunday, I rode with a guy who had one of those. He wasen't riding it hard, but he sure seemed to like it.

It wont be hard to make a choice on witch to ride cause i will ride the b~king for you and you ride the busa looks nice but looks like you should of bought a snow mobile also lol have fun with her
beerchug.gif
bump.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
I think we NEED A B-KING SECTION!
beerchug.gif

MODS.....MAKE A B-KING SECTION.....
thumb_up.gif
[/quote]
Well I was told by a friend a few days ago that only 350 B-Kings were imported into the US. He told me they wanted to see how they were accepted and how they would sell. If this is true the members with B-King would be a short list, and not worth having a special place for them. Anyone hear of such a thing as this? Is there a place to see numbers of Busa's and B-Kings imported each year? Would be nice to know if this was true.

my_b_king_box.jpg

Back